Stefan Savic

Kompanyon said:
BlueCityfan said:
Kompanyon said:
Partizan president:

"We have not reached agreement, we will tomorrow."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mondo.rs/s210913/Sport/Fudbal/MONDO-_Savic_danas_u_Mancesteru.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mondo.rs/s210913/Sport/Fudba ... steru.html</a>

Rumour say that someone is gonig to have a medical tomorrow? Is Savic already on a plane to manchester for a medical like someone already said?

Sounds like the deal will go trough tomorrow.

it says he is already in Manchester and will sign tomorow.

Good. :D Everyone seem to rate him highly and at 20, this guy shows alot of potential and current ability is great aswell.

salfordpaul's mate is ITK!

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225408</a>

BlueCityfan said:
Kompanyon said:
BlueCityfan said:
Rumour say that someone is gonig to have a medical tomorrow? Is Savic already on a plane to manchester for a medical like someone already said?

Good. :D Everyone seem to rate him highly and at 20, this guy shows alot of potential and current ability is great aswell.

loving the fact that city are quietly going about signing the so called stars of the future. it shows how clever we are being ran. the club will never go forward if every 5 years we go spend 200 million of new players we need to bring through quality players through the the youth set up, just like barca (xavi,inesta,messi,puyol) thats about 300 million pounds worth of talent and it was all free.

mancitydreamteam said:
BlueCityfan said:
Kompanyon said:

loving the fact that city are quietly going about signing the so called stars of the future. it shows how clever we are being ran. the club will never go forward if every 5 years we go spend 200 million of new players we need to bring through quality players through the the youth set up, just like barca (xavi,inesta,messi,puyol) thats about 300 million pounds worth of talent and it was all free.
We're run by prudent businessmen. They'll spend to get to where they want to be, but they definitely aren't senseless and are following a promising plan.

I love where we're going.

Tricky_Trev said:
Kompanyon said:
BlueCityfan said:

Woohoo!

I've no idea if he's any good, but i now have the new signing bug! Bring him in!

Haha, love it.

very young and i think he was i trails with arsenal before but they didn't see much of him but to me he's good but not excellent for us maybe sabotic would do.

jjeangi said:
mancitydreamteam said:
BlueCityfan said:

We're run by prudent businessmen. They'll spend to get to where they want to be, but they definitely aren't senseless and are following a promising plan.

I love where we're going.

Its good to see there thinking or the long term signing these young players but also i you look at the top dollar signings their also for the long term as they are on average around 24yrs old

I went away just to wait for the Barry and Milner thing to blow off.

Glad we are back on track now.

Sleeping_Easy said:
Its good to see there thinking or the long term signing these young players but also i you look at the top dollar signings their also for the long term as they are on average around 24yrs old
Or you can get a wonderkid and mould him into the player you would hopefully like to come out with.

Plus nabbing them at a young age, they'll develop stronger ties with the club, become acclimated with the City, and learn the language quicker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.