Stefan Savic

i8rags said:
alky313 said:
i8rags said:
two quality left backs?

Kolarov is quality. He's not world class, but he ain't shite in the sense that we're doomed if Clichy goes down. We even have Zabs to fill in as well. Boateng officially became dead weight today and its not too smart especially if Bayern want him. Maybe the deal is in place who knows.
fair enough although i have yet to see AK's quality.

Got to see him live for Lazio and was one of the ones who was excited when his deal went through. I think the added pressure from Clichy will be great for him as well.

citysix said:
avoidconfusion said:
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_7021302,00.html

Liverpool trying to hijack? LOL
piss off ssn

I wouldn`t worry too much about Sky.
All they`ve shown is that their mighty top 4 teams are slowly going into oblivion.Once again this shows that City are indeed on the up,in the world football scene and now we have competed with LFC,twice and brought players they needed into our fold.
Clichy and Savic.
My how the fooking times are changing !!!

richards30 said:
avoidconfusion said:

What the hell???? He's actually having his medical isn't he????

I think SSN was showing video evidence of Scousers trying to break into the medical center and steal Savic.

massive respect to whoever called the two medicals, fair play.
seen absolutely nothing of savic at all, but i think bobby must have faith in the lad, as i see this as our only centre half signing, unless we move others on, and bobby doesn't seem to have faith in lescott

liverpool set to hijack deal - ssn

not the morning to mess with manchester city football club

avoidconfusion said:
richards30 said:
avoidconfusion said:

What the hell???? He's actually having his medical isn't he????

I think SSN was showing video evidence of Scousers trying to break into the medical center and steal Savic.
Ssn just said it again!!!! Surely we must have this one tied up??

Why and how would a player receive a medical and then the deal be hijacked... Its pretty easy to me...

Savic rides in limo to receive medical.
Savic rides to CoMS, signs papers and a picture is taken.

Liverpool are trying to hijack Manchester City's move for Montenegro star Stefan Savic, skysports.com understands.

However, the Reds' late efforts look set to be in vain as the 20-year-old is believed to be fully focused on completing a move to Eastlands.

Savic arrived in England on Monday evening ahead of a planned medical with City, whilst talks over a potential £6million deal continued.

Skysports.com understands Liverpool have made moves to try and prise him away from City's grasp.

But the Partizan Belgrade defender is believed to have his heart set on a move to City and will seemingly not let any rival interest deter him.

The 20-year-old is regarded as one of the best young defenders in Europe, so it is little surprise Liverpool have shown an interest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.