Stefan Savic

Liverpool transfer plan really sucked at the moment. Long-term target lost to other clubs(Young, Wickham, Clichy, Jones). Struggling to get deals done (Adam, Downing, Doni, etc...). And now desparately try to do a losing battle by haijacking a deal that is almost done.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
MCFC BOB said:
I forget the name of the guy that made a thread on Friday, stating that we had two medicals lined up for this week.

He is now ITK. Ah, ITK, the poison challice.
Salfordpaul!

Nah that was sunday, something about bupa, which bupa hospitals dont exist, story started from citys player liason dude.
I stand corrected. :(

I've just seen Savic be bundled into the boot of a blacked-out Mercedes by 4 guys outside the hospital.

Tricky_Trev said:
I've just seen Savic be bundled into the boot of a blacked-out Mercedes by 4 guys outside the hospital.

Did they have black curly wigs on and moustaches and were they heard shouting "calm down, calm down" to the kidnapped victim ;)

The scousers only wanted to be Mentioned in the same sentence as the mighty Manchester City.....

They like Vultures trying to pick up scraps at the moment..

Liverpool have about 8 to 10m to spend who are they really going to get that will improve them...

No one......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.