Stefan Savic

prob wants to get a job this lad ha.
scaled.php

scaled.php

BlueJill said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
BlueCityfan said:
He will have Kolarov and Dzeko to help him adapt. (if he can't speak english very well) :D

I was rather hoping Kolarov was being moved on?

You really don't know much about football do you?
We finally have two good left backs that can compete and and rotate and some silly person wants to get shot of one? Yeah I don't think he knows much about football.

Ricster said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
@Ricster: Who has the more potential, Savic or Boyata? Boyata has squad benefits in the future, as he will count as an association-trained player IIRC?

I think they both have potential, but Boyata last season was making the mistakes Savic was when he was 18/19. Boyata is a year older, but his career stalled under the Hughes regime. I have very little doubt that Savic is the bigger talent, but they'd be on a par right now if Boyata was loaned/appeared more when they he was younger.

It's vital Boyata goes out on loan this season for me. There was talk of Bolton not long ago IIRC but if it was going to happen you'd think it would have by now, Dedryck isn't at any tournaments or anything as far as I know and you'd think a club taking him on loan would want to get him in by the start of pre-season. Hopefully we can still get him sent out to a premier league side.

Ticket For Schalke said:
prob wants to get a job this lad ha.
scaled.php

scaled.php
Ha, is the guy there every day, all summer, just on the off chance we sign someone?
Fair play though, he's bringing his little lad up right as a proper blue. And he has scooped the meeeja!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.