Stefan Savic

Tricky_Trev said:
Xyplode said:
am i right in thinking this wont be finallised today as he is waiting for a work permit?
Even if that's the case, surely we can announce it "subject to being granted a work permit"? I wont be able to cope without any news this evening as i'll think something has gone wrong!

hope so!

Haven't seen him play but heard he's a good prospect and we beat a couple of top clubs to signing him. Good times.

Tricky_Trev said:
If he's a young centre back that can cover at right back, it's clear he's a direct replacement for Boateng.

Our selection of defenders will be:

LB
Clichy
Kolarov

CB
Kompany
Lescott
K. Toure
Savic
Boyata (he'll be very much on the fringes though... might even be best for us to loan him out)

RB
Richards
Zabaleta

A jolly spiffing group to pick from, i'm sure you'll agree!

Out: Bridge, Boateng, Onuoha

The only issue with the outs is that Onuoha is one of club trained players we still have left on the books for EUFA competitions (CL or Europa). The others being Micah, Weiss and SWP and MJ.

If we do end up selling SWP, Onuoha and MJ as has been rumored and then loan Weiss, that leaves us with just 1 club trained senior player for the A list. We would in effect only be able to field a senior squad of 21 players for the CL which can be supplemented with an unlimited squad of U-21 players.

He looks the spitting image of the guy from big brother a few years back.

mikey_350x350.jpg

macmanson said:
Tricky_Trev said:
If he's a young centre back that can cover at right back, it's clear he's a direct replacement for Boateng.

Our selection of defenders will be:

LB
Clichy
Kolarov

CB
Kompany
Lescott
K. Toure
Savic
Boyata (he'll be very much on the fringes though... might even be best for us to loan him out)

RB
Richards
Zabaleta

A jolly spiffing group to pick from, i'm sure you'll agree!

Out: Bridge, Boateng, Onuoha

The only issue with the outs is that Onuoha is one of club trained players we still have left on the books for EUFA competitions (CL or Europa). The others being Micah, Weiss and SWP and MJ.

If we do end up selling SWP, Onuoha and MJ as has been rumored and then loan Weiss, that leaves us with just 1 club trained senior player for the A list. We would in effect only be able to field a senior squad of 21 players for the CL which can be supplemented with an unlimited squad of U-21 players.
I like Onuoha, but I think he wants 1st team football.

I was just looking at the picture of him outside COMS, and have to say he is a better looking fella than i thought. His eyes are really nice and i think we might have a few ladies queueing up for Stefan's autograph.

Obviously that above description is in a non homo way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.