Stefan Savic

citysix said:
why do ssn keep saying liverpool are in for savic
Because they have been proven to be even more KFA than some random fella and his kid who live on the estate off Ashton New Road<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm --<br /><br />
Ricster said:
bluefandk said:
Ricster said:
I was just looking at the picture of him outside COMS, and have to say he is a better looking fella than i thought. His eyes are really nice and i think we might have a few ladies queueing up for Stefan's autograph.

Obviously that above description is in a non homo way.

Well if you say so ;-)

Lol, i had to put the disclaimer at the bottom.
I'm sure after impressing him with a few card tricks, he would find you irresistible, Ricster.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Will we have problems with his work permit like we did with Mariga?.

shouldn't do since, unlike Kenya, Montenegro ARE in the top 70 clubs...

that, and this time round we have time for an appeal, too.

It may have been covered but I couldn't find it, I was wondering what happened with his trial with Arsenal? How come they didn't snap him up? Was it Wenger didn't fancy him, permit problems?

Citysmith said:
It may have been covered but I couldn't find it, I was wondering what happened with his trial with Arsenal? How come they didn't snap him up? Was it Wenger didn't fancy him, permit problems?

i think it was to do with a work permit. but then again wenger has history for slipping up when signing trialist a certain yaya comes to mind ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.