Stefan Savic

GaudinoMotors said:
adammck said:
Just putting it out there lads...

What questions would you want him to ask?

I can understand the cringe but i'm not too sure what people want to hear. I think his trying to get viewers to understand what type of person Savic is.

I think he just asks simple questions because he doesn't want them both to get lost in translation.

He could put more enthusiasm and personality into it
It's his delivery
The bit where he almost silently farts out - have you been to Manchester before - is it how you expected?

Would be great if he asked, what do you think to the women in manchester, have you met bluebird

Also here is Savic scoring his only senior goal for Partizan, a few seconds in:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx0tPwxn5nY[/youtube]

Hi, I'm from Serbia and I'm a fan of Partizan, former Stefan club. He is already a great player, although very young, he had a big role in the Champions League for our team. I'm sure he will better in years to come. I hope he will find a place in the first eleven very quickly, and I believe he will be a better player than Nemanja Vidic.

I hope that Manchester C. and Partizan will meet in Champions League match this year.

Goodbye, and sorry for my bad english.

He's only 20 and meant to be pretty deceeent for that I consider him a pretty nice piece of transfer work though I wonder if he will be able to get much playing time, we pretty stable and effective defense wise so I expect him to have to work very hard to break into the 1st team.

PartizanBelgrade said:
Hi, I'm from Serbia and I'm a fan of Partizan, former Stefan club. He is already a great player, although very young, he had a big role in the Champions League for our team. I'm sure he will better in years to come. I hope he will find a place in the first eleven very quickly, and I believe he will be a better player than Nemanja Vidic.

I hope that Manchester C. and Partizan will meet in Champions League match this year.

Dont worry about your bad English you speak much better than our so called capt. (TEVEZ)

WIth Dzeko, Kolarov, and Savic, seems we have that part of the world cornered.

Is the English Premier League on TV in your country?

PartizanBelgrade said:

you speak better English than some people on here ;)

PartizanBelgrade said:

yeah your English is shocking

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.