Stefan Savic

Switched off halfway through, inane questions but couldnt do with Savic' dulcid tones!

Ricster said:
Great news. Im off for a wank. Happiest i've been about a City signing since probably Tevez and Robinho

glad to hear that; your third sentence, not your second one!

I think it's time we started a petition to get Mike Wedderburn from Sky!!

After all he must be sick of working with all those rags!!

Just putting it out there lads...

What questions would you want him to ask?

I can understand the cringe but i'm not too sure what people want to hear. I think his trying to get viewers to understand what type of person Savic is.

I think he just asks simple questions because he doesn't want them both to get lost in translation.

Tricky_Trev said:
Was it Boateng's interview where he asked him how he felt to play in the same position as Micah Richards? What the...?

He is also a City fan. But it seems like he asks fan questions sometimes...not questions you should ask in his first interview.

With Boateng..he is porbably a Richards fan and was worried Boateng will overtake him. Thats why he asked it..:D

adammck said:
Just putting it out there lads...

What questions would you want him to ask?

I can understand the cringe but i'm not too sure what people want to hear. I think his trying to get viewers to understand what type of person Savic is.

I think he just asks simple questions because he doesn't want them both to get lost in translation.

He could put more enthusiasm and personality into it
It's his delivery
The bit where he almost silently farts out - have you been to Manchester before - is it how you expected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.