Stefan Savic

good luck stefan, there are far worse players to wear the shirt. at least he always tried unlike some of the more talented players who have graced our team.

Doyaldinho said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Cobwebcat said:
Only in comparison to those around him.

Indeed - one of the other five would be JO !

-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:38 pm --

Thenumber1blue said:
Fuck me you havent seen much of City then,I could tell you 50 worse without drawing breath.

Ha ha ha.....That list must include JO then..............i dont think you could hold your breath that long otherwise.....................

Frontzeck, Immell, Charvet, Wassall, Brannan, Kernaghan, Colosimo, Van Blerk, Prior, Heaney, Rodger, Russell, Buster Phillips.

Wow, I reckon we could name ex City players who are worse than Savic non stop until the transfer window closes!

LOL ; Gosh - we have bough well in the past haven't we? Makes me cringe at the thought.................... STILL think Savic was utterly bereft of ability - IMO.

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Thenumber1blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Possibly one the five worst players to ever wear our shirt?
Fuck me you havent seen much of City then,I could tell you 50 worse without drawing breath.

Spot on..never heard such bollocks..in the dark days Savic would have been in the hall of fame by now haha
Agreed, would probably be a fair amount of Savic tattoos around.

Just like to say sorry it didn't work out for him here. All the best for you in Italy, Stefan.

ANY1aBLUE said:
lancs blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Possibly one of the five worst posts ever on BM.

I'll take that as a success then! I cant be bothered to debate this nonsense................

I really wish you would never debate anything in here ever again, your posts are constantly negative, you have never attended a match, why not just knob off back to where you came from<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:39 pm --<br /><br />
ANY1aBLUE said:
lancs blue said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Possibly one of the five worst posts ever on BM.

I'll take that as a success then! I cant be bothered to debate this nonsense................

I really wish you would never debate anything in here ever again, your posts are constantly negative, you have never attended a match, why not just knob off back to where you came from

I think posters on here are going over the top..

Savic is a right back, not a centre half and that was the problem...

Play him in his correct position and he will do well..

All the best Stefan..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.