Step up Vladimir Weiss

mancboy123 said:
Marvin said:
Correct. A good performance against Championship standard players (at best).

As usual people go OTT

Remind me again who jonny evans plays for?
Remind yourself what position Weiss plays, and what position Johnny Evans plays.

Gael Clichy is a proper left back, and a class above whoever N.Ireland had playing at left back.

Young players should be carefully introduced not thrown into the deep end and see their confidence damaged. I think Weiss is a great talent, but he's still very young, and needs to continue to physically develop. the FA Cup and League Cup, plus sub appeaances are his best bet, not thrown in against Arsenal

Vladi just been on showboat 3 times :) Brilliant pieces of skill. Can't wait to see him play at COMS again some time soon.

Nice

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr_Mw9CVIE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMr_Mw9CVIE</a>

citizens_1976 said:
Stop with all the hype, he's a young lad.

correct, he has come on a little this season but no way ready for teams like arsenal and the scum.i would play petrov in place of robbie and bring the kid on later on.

Not ready yet, agree with De Niro.
Keep him on the bench if we need him for 15 / 20 mins as an impact player lets use him then.
Would love to see him start v Fulham though. Carling Cup will be way down there pecking order and we should have enough class in the team / squad to be giving some of these youngsters a chance.

Yeah give him the start by playing him out of possession on the left against one of the best teams in the world.

The thread starter must never have seen him.

He cost us the game v Barnsley too, he should have scored but held on to the ball and lost it, and they scored on the break.

Front 6: DJ, Ireland, Barry, SWP, EA, MP

I want him to play, i'm not sure if he should actually start but i think he should play a part for sure, he relishes playing against these big sides, the lad has the perfect attitude for the game and hopefully he might turn into the next SWP of city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.