stephen Ireland....one season wonder ,or not?

mcfc_nick said:
Breaker said:
Robinho made him into a better player since they read each other so well, our most beautiful football came last season when Robbie, Ireland, and SWP/Elano were linking up together. No Elano + no Robinho = worse Ireland.
exactly. 100% this
Don`t you think that says it all about ireland? i can`t think of any other player in world football who relies on other players to make him look good, can you?

smithy167 said:
mcfc_nick said:
exactly. 100% this
Don`t you think that says it all about ireland? i can`t think of any other player in world football who relies on other players to make him look good, can you?
yes i do, im sorry but i just dont think he's good enough and i love the guy to bits

totally agree irelands just not done it this season but he aint the only 1! dont like sayin it but swp is also a waste of space he's fantastic running with the ball BUT 99.9% of the time theres no end product its either a terrible cross or a shot on goal which would b better suited on a rugby pitch!!! i miss bernarbia and berkovic!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.