Stephen Ireland speaks out

as he is a complete nutter what are the odds that he scores against us and when he does he pulls his cock out and wanks himself off, got to be lower than 10 to 1

Ireland is only reaping what it has sown,” he said. “They have put buildings up just for the sake of it and, in the end, no one lives inside them. That has cost a huge amount of money. But I don’t give a damn for Ireland. Live in Cork? Rather shoot myself. I prefer Los Angeles.”

You can take the boy out of Cork........and you can also take Cork out of the boy.

What a disrespectful twat he is to the place where he grew up.

A fully focused Stephen Ireland is a assit to most teams in England. Simple thing here with Stephen is no matter what he says the media picks up on it straight away. He was a good player could see a pass and that year when he won player of the year here he deserved it. Saying that the deal he got after that season went to his head a bit and it just seemed that he thought he was a first pick no matter what. Under a more attack minded manager Ireland could well still be at this club like Bellers but Mancini got his tatics and got rid of the players he didnt want at the club. What was printed in the press was a load of shit to slag off his home town and county Cork is just crazy as he still goes to Cork during the year with his family still over here. I dont think he is finished and for fans to say he is they truely know fuck all about football as there will be many clubs willing to give him a chance.

leighton said:
A fully focused Stephen Ireland is a assit to most teams in England. Simple thing here with Stephen is no matter what he says the media picks up on it straight away. He was a good player could see a pass and that year when he won player of the year here he deserved it. Saying that the deal he got after that season went to his head a bit and it just seemed that he thought he was a first pick no matter what. Under a more attack minded manager Ireland could well still be at this club like Bellers but Mancini got his tatics and got rid of the players he didnt want at the club. What was printed in the press was a load of shit to slag off his home town and county Cork is just crazy as he still goes to Cork during the year with his family still over here. I dont think he is finished and for fans to say he is they truely know fuck all about football as there will be many clubs willing to give him a chance.

....this is where I stopped reading.....

leighton said:
A fully focused Stephen Ireland is a assit to most teams in England. Simple thing here with Stephen is no matter what he says the media picks up on it straight away. He was a good player could see a pass and that year when he won player of the year here he deserved it. Saying that the deal he got after that season went to his head a bit and it just seemed that he thought he was a first pick no matter what. Under a more attack minded manager Ireland could well still be at this club like Bellers but Mancini got his tatics and got rid of the players he didnt want at the club. What was printed in the press was a load of shit to slag off his home town and county Cork is just crazy as he still goes to Cork during the year with his family still over here. I dont think he is finished and for fans to say he is they truely know fuck all about football as there will be many clubs willing to give him a chance.[/quote]

You know nothing about football. Ireland has had 6 decent months of an otherwise disappointing career. He has slammed every manager since Stuart Pearce. It is never his fault, players with massive talent and the worst of egos have had less bust-ups than him.
To even bring into the equation 'Bellers' just proves your lack of a basic football knowledge. Bellers as you call him would have been a total disaster at City this season, what you forget is he's not actually very good, nor was he ever, check his Cardiff & career record for evidence of this. To suggest that Bellers and Ireland would do anything but disrupt this side is moronic. Bellamy struggles to behave when he is a utomatic 1st choice let alone behind the likes of Balotelli, Aj and Dzeko. Ireland was ok with 6 good months in a bottom half to mid table team in City. His career is rapidly going down hill, Celtic for him next.
What people need to remember is our old players aren't very good, that's why non of them play for decent sides, Adebayor asides, and he's already slipping down the order at Real.

leighton said:

Your wrong there buddy, Mancini got rid of the players that were looking forward to having days off then going to training, as much as Bellers gave 100% Mancini didn't like his attitude during training Bellers explained about his knees and Mancini didn't like the fact he was so prone to injury. Imagine Bellers in our team now? De Jong and Kompany our 2 tough nuts couldn't stay free from injury I doubt Bellers would of lasted half a season here he barely has done for Cardiff.

Back to Ireland though Mancini told Ireland to get his head sorted out he clearly knew something was distracting him but Ireland was always in laa laa land and he wasnt showing anything during games under Mancini or Hughes so obviously Mancini saw it a waste of time as Ireland wanted to be at a club that was like (and I quote) "like a family" he wanted training to be shits and giggles he wanted the squad to go out on fun days but Mancini is a stern professional manager just like Wenger and Baconface it's the main reason they have been so successful.

Ireland did good for us but after the hole my gran is dead fiasco he just went loopy.

Looks like the press are trying to blow this issue out of proportion and drag whoever they can into it. Good on Houllier not to take the bait.

Houllier unmoved over Ireland
Villa boss not concerned about midfielder's comments
Last updated: 4th March 2011

Houllier: No comment on Ireland

Aston Villa manager Gerard Houllier has stated that he has no comments to make on midfielder Stephen Ireland's outburst directed towards him.

The former Republic of Ireland midfielder was quoted in newspapers on Friday lambasting the methods of the French boss, as well as the city of Birmingham, ahead of his proposed debut for Newcastle against Everton on Saturday.

Ireland lasted just six months at Villa after moving from Manchester City in the summer, but after his outburst released a statement claiming that his words had been taken out of context and were "twisted to sound particularly blunt."

Houllier was unmoved by the player's comments, stating that he did not want to say anything regarding Ireland - who is currently on loan at St James' Park until the end of the season - due to the quotes being unconfirmed.

No comment
"I don't have to comment on what he said or didn't say. I need to check whether he said that or not," he said.

"To me he is on loan, and that's it.

"I don't want to talk about Stephen Ireland. If I say things, it could be very damaging for him.

"I know he didn't like living in Birmingham. I like the city. He doesn't like the city.

"He doesn't want to come here (and live). He said there are a lot of people doing that. That was accepted by the previous regime.

"But, in fairness, he is a Villa player and he is on loan and I hope when he comes back, he will be able to deliver what we expect from him."

can't put a link up as on my phone, but he's issued a statement via daily mail saying hes been misquoted......

leighton said:

I see how you can misquote someone and twist it etc. seeing the crappy job that the Daily Mail and such do.

But this?
“Ireland is reaping what it sowed,” he said. “We built blocks of flats just for the sake of it and now there’s no one inside them. It cost huge amounts of money and nobody is in a position to pay. But I don’t care about Ireland. I don’t know if I’ll go back one day. Live in Cork? I might as well shoot myself. I prefer Los Angeles.”

How is this misquoted?
He is one of the most spoilt, arrogant players in the Premiership, who has a very high opinion of himself. He had a grand total of ONE good season. And has been delusioned about his abilities since then.
He is welcome to rot on the reserve bench of Villa or on loan in Newcastle. They're wellcomed to him, he has no heart, no passion, no interest, every team he has played for he believes he's better than him.
He wouldn't even make the bench of the current Irish squad. We don't have the best team in the world, but we punch above our weight and the one thing that gets us through, what helps us on, is the heart these players give.

Always hated the twat anyway, he only ever had one good season which still never convinced me that he would be consistent throughout his career. Hope he falls flat on his face for criticising the club that helped him buy that big fuckoff house and top cars with daft pink wheels etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.