Stephen Ireland speaks out

He had/has loads of potential. He just refuses to accept responsibility of the roles that normal midfielders should have. He has no defensive capabilities. Imagine a decent midfielder with the ability to spray passes all over the pitch and to occasionally make bombing runs up the pitch when required. Unfortunately Ireland is a shit midfielder who believes his true position is in the hole when the fact of the matter is that there are so many players better than him at playing in the hole. He SHOULD be a midfielder and concentrate on becoming a decent midfielder.

Project said:
'Club of my heart is United but I could've stayed with City for life. I wanted to be a hero there.' S Ireland, So Foot magazine #mcfc #nufc
Doesn't he mean nufc when he says united? Is he a rag?

Blutony said:
Project said:
'Club of my heart is United but I could've stayed with City for life. I wanted to be a hero there.' S Ireland, So Foot magazine #mcfc #nufc
Doesn't he mean nufc when he says united? Is he a rag?

Course he means the Rags. He won't last 5 mins with the Barcodes, they're an after thought for him, another platform for his mouthing off

Still think he'll make it and that Mancini was wrong to let him go. All his commented since he left mean nothing as they arent really in a proper context im. The boy is obviously still hurting and frustrated that his career is faltering. It'll come good for him in the end and then I bet well hear a more balanced interview from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.