Stephen Ireland Unhappy With Contract Progression.

Chid said:
Bissbo - although my post is around leaving time I acan asure you I have just got back form playing 5-a-side so my reasoning is not alcohol related.

I am sick and tired of people having an agende against Hughe thats all

Understood, please believe me, I dont. This weeks annoucement was a relief to me. As much as i might have criticised things he's done, I've defended him in the past. I really want the guy to succeed this year.

scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:
it's not Cook's money, it's not Marwoods money. what difference does that make?

The chairman is the one in charge of the funds though. Bacon face will tevez is the same he thinks the deal is close but ultimatly he doesnt know.

you're taking it to extremes. you think if fergie really wanted tevez he wouldnt be able to do it, even if it meant selling someone else? you think that these things arent worked out between the manager, directors and chairman? the chairman doesnt sit in an office all on his own and decide this stuff for himself. just as well, in fact, as our chairman is rarely in the country.

I know what your saying, i just think managers say the deal is close to put other clubs off sniffing. Then when stevie comes out and says its no were near all the press pounce. I am confident he will sign and Marwood as you call him did a very good interview today was chuffed.

Mansour is the Sheik's emissary and Chairman of the club. Brian Marwood is the ex-arsenal player recently appointed Director of Football Affairs (or sth like that). sorry if that's patronising, but i havent heard from Marwood since he joined, have i missed sth?

bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:
bizzbo said:
scottyboi said:
it's not Cook's money, it's not Marwoods money. what difference does that make?

The chairman is the one in charge of the funds though. Bacon face will tevez is the same he thinks the deal is close but ultimatly he doesnt know.

you're taking it to extremes. you think if fergie really wanted tevez he wouldnt be able to do it, even if it meant selling someone else? you think that these things arent worked out between the manager, directors and chairman? the chairman doesnt sit in an office all on his own and decide this stuff for himself. just as well, in fact, as our chairman is rarely in the country.

I know what your saying, i just think managers say the deal is close to put other clubs off sniffing. Then when stevie comes out and says its no were near all the press pounce. I am confident he will sign and Marwood as you call him did a very good interview today was chuffed.

Mansour is the Sheik's emissary and Chairman of the club. Brian Marwood is the ex-arsenal player recently appointed Director of Football Affairs (or sth like that). sorry if that's patronising, but i havent heard from Marwood since he joined, have i missed sth?[/quote]

haha i thought you could not be arsed saying Khaldoon Al Mubarak so you just said marwood. My mistake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.