Stephen Ireland Unhappy With Contract Progression.

Re: The Worst POSSIBLE News

its bollocks, the papers just stirring up shite again. Where's he gonna get a better contract regarless of
how long it takes to sort out.

Its not a good article to read but I have no doubt that he will be going nowhere. He just wants a bit more cash by the sounds of it, and I'm sure Hughes and co won't be stupid enough to not offer him what he wants. I fully expect he will have signed a new contract by about the end of next week.

doom and gloom merchants at it again... he will sign. no doubt about it.

Shitty rag muckraking bollocks. 2 years on his current deal and will sign extension shortly , i betcha.

alextrueblue said:
no he's not, he is contracted to us for another 2 years, oh and did i mention he won't be leaving?

Yeah, because everyone fufills their contract in football dont they, Im sure he wont be leaving, he loves City but its disappointing its got to this stage where he hasnt been offered a decent enough contract considering he is currently our star player, if Wayne Bridge is on £93,000 a week would you blame Superman for wanting at least £80,000 ?

Re: Stephen Ireland Unhappy About Contract Delay?

bugsyblue said:
The worrying thing is that this is in the guardian, one of the few papers I take seriously and I very much doubt they'd misquote a player? Hopefully I'm wrong.

I'm sure the club are just waiting until the end of the season.

or now we can move this forward with the confirmation that Hughes is remaining

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.