Stephen Ireland VS Ya Ya Toure

skybluekings

After watching highlights from both players you have to admit that Ireland IS the better player.
Which begs the question as to why would we be in for Ya Ya because where would he play?

Ya Ya Toure
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXvcSz1-piQ[/youtube]

Stephen Ireland
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HRph2r9wqI[/youtube]

We have in midfield Ireland, Bary and De Jong. In a 4-4-2 we can only play 2 in the center and if Ya Ya was in that group it would mean that 2 from this group of 4 would not get games. 1 has to be DM and 1 has to be CM (creative midfielder).

Barry and De Jong would kick up a shit storm if on the sidelines.
Ya Ya won't leave a starting spot on Barcelona to sit on the City bench.
Ireland might be ok with it because he's a City man through and through and whatever helps us win is more important to him.

Ya Ya has been used as a DM in Barcelona but he's playing as a CM for Ivory Coast and from his highlights he is a really good creative midfielder too. But I still have to say that Ireland's vision is exceptional! A 4-4-2 formation or even 4-5-1 suit Ireland better as he is able to attack more, but the 4-3-3 seems to hold him back and maybe this is why we haven't seen the best of him this year.

If we are bringing Ya Ya in to play DM then why? De Jong has been outstanding! and Barry can play DM as he has done with the Ireland / Barry combo early in the season.

Yes we do need a CM but maybe we should go for a "young" "new" prospect who wouldn't mind being on the bench, eg like Bojan at Barcelona. He's just happy to be part of the team and he's very effective when he gets his chance.

2 on the bench from Barry, De Jong, Ireland and possibly Ya Ya in a World Cup year?
That's TROUBLE!

sam the drummer said:
Yaya is a DM Stevie is a creative box to box! can't compare the two

Then its an even bigger problem because we have Barry and De Jong who have both played at DM this season.

we can throw kompany and johnson into the mix in terms of CM and DM...id love yaya but atm i think we have enough in the middle of the park

What an absolute load of utter shite.

1) They play in different positions so are incomparable.
2) Trying to use YoubastardingTube clips as undeniable proof that one is better than the other is nothing short of complete idiocy.
3) We're not even buying Yaya Touré.

If on the first day of ADUG's takeover we had bought Yaya instead of Robbie then theres no way it would have had the same reaction in the footballing world..

I rest my case.!!

When will the worlds press get it into their thick skulls that we are the richest club in the world and cannot and will not be held ransom to the desires of the worlds biggest clubs??
We are no longer little old City the selling club, We are big big City..the buying club with the big agenda..The ball is well and truly in our court..

Its us that the worlds big clubs should be worried about...

Kinky Dribbler said:
What an absolute load of utter shite.

1) They play in different positions so are incomparable.
2) Trying to use YoubastardingTube clips as undeniable proof that one is better than the other is nothing short of complete idiocy.
3) We're not even buying Yaya Touré.

Why does every time someone disagrees with something on bluemoon they have to resort to using derogatory language?

reason for topic: "Barcelona Want Manchester City Pair Robinho And Kompany In Exchange For Yaya Toure And Puyol - Report"

LINK: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...t-manchester-city-pair-robinho-and-kompany-in

In addition, Ya Ya plays DM for Barcelona and CM (attacking midfield) for Ivory Coast. If anyone here watched the last WC qualifying game for Ivory Coast yesterday they would have known this.

mcfcliam said:
samharris said:
If on the first day of ADUG's takeover we had bought Yaya instead of Robbie then theres no way it would have had the same reaction in the footballing world..

I rest my case.
because Robbie is more known..

And why is he more known??

I rest my case again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.