Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Give it a fucking rest. Nazi’s?
I’ve no love for the flagshaggers but comparing them to soldiers who gassed to death 6 millions jews, pow’s, exterminated defenceless innocent people including children.

Fuck off with that shit

There’s people of all colours, disabilities & backgrounds at that parade, idiots maybe but let’s not compare them

I will never forget visting Auschwitz - that will stay with me forever
I agree we are too quick to cry Nazi and declare people as 'the next Hitler', but there are elements within the mostly harmless 'flagshagging' folk that give cause for concern.

What you have to remember is that the Nazis didn't start by throwing people into camps. It was only after they gained power and then nothing could stop them. (Except WW2). You cannot be too careful with radical right-wingers and their emotional appeals.

Allegedly the fellow has fled the country to avoid being banged up.

A decent bit of journalism imho. Yes, there are the loons and thickos you would expect, but also a lot of fairly normal folk.

The first guy interviewed, hasn't lived in the UK for a long time he says but he doesn't like what the UK has become, but I suppose he hasn't considered what the indigenous people think of his presence where ever he has decided to live to make his life better.

The first guy interviewed, hasn't lived in the UK for a long time he says but he doesn't like what the UK has become, but I suppose he hasn't considered what the indigenous people think of his presence where ever he has decided to live to make his life better.
They are pretty much all driven by emotion rather than thought - the main ones being fear and resentment. These emotions leave people vulnerable to mobilisation and radicalisation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.