Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Yes you’re right on that case but he has had more than one Muslim judge during his list of cases I think

The headmaster lost his pension

Even after they’d paid some off, some teachers and parents went to court but the judge said they were lying
The judge also said those who had been secretly recorded were lying
The school records show the lad had something like 100 cases of misbehaviour including stabbing a couple of pupils with a compass, threatened to rape children and smashed a Hockey stick over a girls back, that girl is a straight A student doing a degree in law why would she lie in court ?

So after seeing the school records and hearing witnesses accounts and secret recordings he dismissed all evidence and gave him fines and fees of 1.5 million which is what I feel the whole purpose was to bankrupt him and told if anything repeated or the documentary shown he’d be in contempt and automatic 2 year sentence

I can only go of my own personal opinion if I believe the people secretly recorded or not and I do that’s basically it so in addition if I believe them I have to believe the court was bent

I don’t want to get into any insults or rows please but if you want to get the best possible take on it watch it and see if you think they’re lying or not
Perhaps he looked at Stephen’s fairly sizeable criminal (not school) record, and thought one outweighed the other?

As well as other evidence that was brought up in the court case? Perhaps the judge did that, and didn’t make a one sided documentary on it? I’m also sure that even though they were “secretly filmed” they still had persuasions towards Stephen’s side, as he is not unknown for his beliefs and thoughts is he? Me? I’d have heard who wanted to speak to me, and politely declined. As would most.

Or maybe the whole criminal system is bent? And they are all out to get this guy, who asks for money to pay for his fees (and probably pockets the rest)?

Or maybe, and this is a slight maybe, you are a fucking gullible idiot?

Could always watch the documentary
If you think the people he spoke to and secretly recorded we mind readers and new to tell him the same story
I believe they were payed off not to give evidence in court from the proof I’ve seen and heard and Surprised if that’s even legal
I’ve watched the documentary too.
Eye opening stuff
I have no reason to think the people interviewed secretly were lying or were Tommy Robinson supporters.
Just watch it and make your own mind up.

I’ve watched the documentary too.
Eye opening stuff
I have no reason to think the people interviewed secretly were lying or were Tommy Robinson supporters.
Just watch it and make your own mind up.

Have you read the court transcript?

Rhetorical question, of course you fucking haven't.

But yeah, please do believe a career criminal and fraudster.

awwww didddums - actions - consequences - I think of all the kids in the UK that spent the day crying whist his incited goons did his bidding

To avoid the threat from home (England), he stays in an area full of English people?

We will be driving past the hotel where he is staying later. Maybe journos will be camped outside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.