Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Mark Alan Lilley:​

IhkjGK99Oqkf7z4LOY4Gp1dXcEqoVDswye8JCdpAV4U6YQQ1yj9aEG2KQszSvuVeg45MJXyXapYaXWoXMYxGTVBSZfpF32DI8uD1ZFP93Wx6MUOfj6PHCZ6yYNTJRNvLsDtGID-y

What a beast.

mark-lilley-1.jpg
Looks like a major **** to me

This sounds like myth to me

Could always watch the documentary
If you think the people he spoke to and secretly recorded we mind readers and new to tell him the same story
I believe they were payed off not to give evidence in court from the proof I’ve seen and heard and Surprised if that’s even legal

Could always watch the documentary
If you think the people he spoke to and secretly recorded we mind readers and new to tell him the same story
I believe they were payed off not to give evidence in court from the proof I’ve seen and heard and Surprised if that’s even legal
Ok mate whatever

If he has an Irish passport and lives in Spain why nit put him on a no fly list and stop him coming into the country?

Have you read the 52 page judgment in that libel case?

What evidence is there for the teachers being paid not to talk?

The evidence is him secretly recording the people who were paid off saying what happened to them

Do the think it was fair his judge was a Muslim ?

It’s not it the court documents cos it’s probably illegal and it’s been hushed up

Why do you think they care so much about this particular documentary not being shown that they ban it and arrest him if it’s shown

It’s a real shame people just dismiss what’s been allowed to happen and in my opinion illegally to a boy and his family because they don’t like the person telling them what happened

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence is him secretly recording the people who were paid off saying what happened to them

Do the think it was fair his judge was a Muslim ?

It’s not it the court documents cos it’s probably illegal and it’s been hushed up

Why do you think they care so much about this particular documentary not being shown that they ban it and arrest him if it’s shown

It’s a real shame people just dismiss what’s been allowed to happen and in my opinion illegally to a boy and his family because they don’t like the person telling them what happened
It's your opinion. Iv looked into that story, I hate mainstream corruption and misinformation as much as I hate right wing politics, in fact even more. My opinion though was that he was taking shite whilst trying to exploit those that would believe whatever he says. That's how they work, they convince those that are half way there, whilst the rest of us can see through it.

It's your opinion. Iv looked into that story, I hate mainstream corruption and misinformation as much as I hate right wing politics, in fact even more. My opinion though was that he was taking shite whilst trying to exploit those that would believe whatever he says. That's how they work, they convince those that are half way there, whilst the rest of us can see through it.

I know those things go on, but I watched the words come out of people mouths saying they were paid off to be quiet, do you think they were actors or lying ? I don’t
Does anybody who hasn’t watched that documentary now know what’s happened to that lad and his family, that’s nothing to do with Tommy Robinson it all happened before he went there
They are shown the receipts of the payments to the people, over 300k in payments I think it was

I just believe the people were telling the truth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.