Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

Yes you’re right on that case but he has had more than one Muslim judge during his list of cases I think

The headmaster lost his pension

Even after they’d paid some off, some teachers and parents went to court but the judge said they were lying
The judge also said those who had been secretly recorded were lying
The school records show the lad had something like 100 cases of misbehaviour including stabbing a couple of pupils with a compass, threatened to rape children and smashed a Hockey stick over a girls back, that girl is a straight A student doing a degree in law why would she lie in court ?

So after seeing the school records and hearing witnesses accounts and secret recordings he dismissed all evidence and gave him fines and fees of 1.5 million which is what I feel the whole purpose was to bankrupt him and told if anything repeated or the documentary shown he’d be in contempt and automatic 2 year sentence

I can only go of my own personal opinion if I believe the people secretly recorded or not and I do that’s basically it so in addition if I believe them I have to believe the court was bent

I don’t want to get into any insults or rows please but if you want to get the best possible take on it watch it and see if you think they’re lying or not

Which judge is Muslim? I'd like a name please. Then I'll consider watching the documentary.

It's your opinion. Iv looked into that story, I hate mainstream corruption and misinformation as much as I hate right wing politics, in fact even more. My opinion though was that he was taking shite whilst trying to exploit those that would believe whatever he says. That's how they work, they convince those that are half way there, whilst the rest of us can see through it.
in muddied waters like these, the half-truth can turn out to be far more devastating than the truth

He's been in court so often there's a fair chance one of the judges would have been Muslim.

Valid point. And there's no reason why someone's religion should prevent them from being a judge, but the specific claim was that the libel judge is a Muslim. That isn't the case. If he has believed what appears to be an obvious lie, what won't he believe?

Yes you’re right on that case but he has had more than one Muslim judge during his list of cases I think

The headmaster lost his pension

Even after they’d paid some off, some teachers and parents went to court but the judge said they were lying
The judge also said those who had been secretly recorded were lying
The school records show the lad had something like 100 cases of misbehaviour including stabbing a couple of pupils with a compass, threatened to rape children and smashed a Hockey stick over a girls back, that girl is a straight A student doing a degree in law why would she lie in court ?

So after seeing the school records and hearing witnesses accounts and secret recordings he dismissed all evidence and gave him fines and fees of 1.5 million which is what I feel the whole purpose was to bankrupt him and told if anything repeated or the documentary shown he’d be in contempt and automatic 2 year sentence

I can only go of my own personal opinion if I believe the people secretly recorded or not and I do that’s basically it so in addition if I believe them I have to believe the court was bent

I don’t want to get into any insults or rows please but if you want to get the best possible take on it watch it and see if you think they’re lying or not

Do yourself a favour; remove your tongue from Robinson's arse and read the 52 page court transcript.

Guy won’t even step foot back into the UK never mind go to Glasgow.

I would like to see him turn up, so he can get arrested and then he can carry out the prison part of his:
"Death, Prison or Glory".

He most likely won't though, as he's a little weasel.

This article is quite fascinating. Of course, I'm sure it's all leftie propaganda but just look at how many people dislike him. Even Farage has called him a thug.

But of course, he's obviously completely innocent and a good egg. I'm sure he'll be elected to the MCC before long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.