Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

He's very close to the Cyprus eastern British sovereign base area where he's staying. One wrong turn and he'll end up in the arms of the SBA police, especially if he makes a run for the Turkish north.
Cyprus are members of Interpol and they have an extradition treaty with the UK. Highly unlikely he'd last long there if he was on the run.

It wouldn't surprise me if he suddenly ended up in Romania with Andrew Tate but then again Tate is apparently a Muslim so....

Cyprus are members of Interpol and they have an extradition treaty with the UK. Highly unlikely he'd last long there if he was on the run.

It wouldn't surprise me if he suddenly ended up in Romania with Andrew Tate but then again Tate is apparently a Muslim so....
Some rumours that he has already been lifted but regardless it seems a matter of time.

Northern Cyprus is only recognised by Turkey and there are no extradition treaties with the UK. The nearest crossing point to him is at Pergamos, which has to be accessed through British controlled territory.

Well, at least that was the case when I served in Cyprus 18 years ago, so it might be different now.

Northern Cyprus is only recognised by Turkey and there are no extradition treaties with the UK. The nearest crossing point to him is at Pergamos, which has to be accessed through British controlled territory.

Well, at least that was the case when I served in Cyprus 18 years ago, so it might be different now.
Snatch the **** and get him on a military plane back to blighty, get the little chap in jail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.