Stephen Yaxley-Lennon

If Lennon told his fans to convert to Islam they'd probably do it

I have a relative who had a stroke through cocaine use and I can't deny that I'm hoping for the same for this cockroach

If he chooses a life on the run its down to him. Personally, I couldnt do it. Nor could be arsed. Being funded by morons would help, but ultimately this is a thing the hateful little prick has to face. As I understand it a judge has told him to present himself. He can pretend hes enjoying his summer if he likes, and for moments he will be. But overall he wont be. Hes a man on the edge anyway, by design. And that isnt a compliment before his supporters jump on that. He is clearly a coked up little pissed up angry joker and everything catches up. He wont make old bones, and that isnt to say he will be hurt or bumped off in the kind of dramatic manner he would imagine. He will have a clutcher or end up totally skint and miserable and fade when everyone forgets him in a couple of decades and his bills still need paying

The shithouse is on the run, I hope the new government uses all it's resources to find this nasty **** , bring him back to the UK and put him in jail for a long, long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.