Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

Not just players. None of our managers won Manager of the Year either.
Hopefully it spurs us on. At least the players acknowledge it

Ha ha the press are being made to look like the bitter little wankers they are.

This week has exposed the ****s (As if we didn't know already!) for what they are, well done Raz highlighting the fact that we get overlooked every time.
Can't wait for the mardarse replies from the press trying to justify their decisions.

It’s looking like MCFC have decided to play the media like their football: on the front foot and I couldn’t be more pleased.

I've always been a huge fan of him, but is this an evener to his photo in AS with those c..ts shirt slang over his right shoulder. I say it's time to sell him with or without appeal. F.ck it, I've been driving from/to London almost all year long to watch him and my team, and what you do, put on those c...ts shirt on. Should I start wearing half-half scarf now. Just sell him while his value is at the peak.

I have to admit, I was a rather bizarre decision to drape your shoulder with a Real Madrid flag but then again, I don’t blame him. One of my dreams was to play in the Nou Camp and if I was given the chance I would have done it, Manchester City fan or not. It was the home of Romario, Stoichkov, Koeman, Guardiola and Cruyff; eighty thousand people cheering you on in the sunshine; a style of football that we at MCFC have had the pleasure to witness these last few years and last but not least; the greatest of them all, Diego Maradona graced that turf.

I have to admit, I was a rather bizarre decision to drape your shoulder with a Real Madrid flag but then again, I don’t blame him. One of my dreams was to play in the Nou Camp and if I was given the chance I would have done it, Manchester City fan or not. It was the home of Romario, Stoichkov, Koeman, Guardiola and Cruyff; eighty thousand people cheering you on in the sunshine; a style of football that we at MCFC have had the pleasure to witness these last few years and last but not least; the greatest of them all, Diego Maradona graced that turf.

Bloody hell Sterling will start wearing half n half scarfs next !

Well said that man.Perhaps he really does hate the Scousers. ;)

It’s a disgrace the way that young man has been treated since he had the temerity to tell them he wanted to win trophies and that it was Manchester City he could do that with. If he was my son I’d be so proud of him. Most would have caved in by now wondering what if...

Some perspective is needed here tbh. You have to look at the previous winners and ask if any of those were undeserved?
I'd argue for Yaya winning it but can also see why Suarez won it.
Again last season, I actually thought if a City player should win it, it should be Bernardo but hey ho. However, I'd only back up the bias claims if anyone other than KDB wins it this year. Dgaf how many points Liverpool have, hes been far and away the best player in the league AND, will definitely break the all time assists in a season record.
If Henderson is anywhere near that award then they might as well bin it.

Some perspective is needed here tbh. You have to look at the previous winners and ask if any of those were undeserved?
I'd argue for Yaya winning it but can also see why Suarez won it.
Again last season, I actually thought if a City player should win it, it should be Bernardo but hey ho. However, I'd only back up the bias claims if anyone other than KDB wins it this year. Dgaf how many points Liverpool have, hes been far and away the best player in the league AND, will definitely break the all time assists in a season record.
If Henderson is anywhere near that award then they might as well bin it.
Look at our team ober the ast 10 years,not one has won it and we are the most dominent team in that time and you can't see bias lol,what a whopper

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.