Sterling : City not treated with same respect as Liverpool - Cites 0 PFA Awards despite titles

Some perspective is needed here tbh. You have to look at the previous winners and ask if any of those were undeserved?
I'd argue for Yaya winning it but can also see why Suarez won it.
Again last season, I actually thought if a City player should win it, it should be Bernardo but hey ho. However, I'd only back up the bias claims if anyone other than KDB wins it this year. Dgaf how many points Liverpool have, hes been far and away the best player in the league AND, will definitely break the all time assists in a season record.
If Henderson is anywhere near that award then they might as well bin it.

Henderson is favourite mate so your theory is screwed already. Yes there might have been arguments for the players that won it to win it. Shame there’s never the arguments for our players. Salah over KDB 100 points season sums it up, there is a top scorer award already. Pellers winning league and league cup to be ignored by a shite British manager whilst Jose won the same the next season and is manager of the year.

There will always be shouts for different players and managers to win these awards from teams who haven’t won the league, the reality is other than us it rarely happens that the winner doesn’t come from the champions.

Look at our team ober the ast 10 years,not one has won it and we are the most dominent team in that time and you can't see bias lol,what a whopper

Mate, the award lost all credibility the season Giggs won it. My point was more the fact that the previous winners were just as worthy of the award on an individual basis.

If KDB doesn't win it this year I'll be eating my hat.

Mate, the award lost all credibility the season Giggs won it. My point was more the fact that the previous winners were just as worthy of the award on an individual basis.

If KDB doesn't win it this year I'll be eating my hat.
Eat away, he's undoubtedly played great in some matches, very good in others but in several games he's not been in it and looked at odds. A great player but not as consistent as previous seasons

How is Henderson favourite to win it?! He will literally be the most average player to win a Premier league medal, until Adam Lallana goes up to collect his.

Funny how the press are ignoring this and concentrating on the Raz off to Madrid angle.
But the press are correct - Raz is going to Madrid with the rest of the City squad for the game against that cartel team masquerading as Real Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.