Sterling is about to blow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dax777

I know this was a side event in the midst of the 3 big dogs scoring and the Ferns both having blinders.

But yesterday was actually when it finally clicked for Rahim Sterling. He will go on to have a stormer the rest of the season. That's a promise.

He had a good second half but gave the ball away a couple of times in the first 45mins.
Hope you're right, though.

I know this was a side event in the midst of the 3 big dogs scoring and the Ferns both having blinders.

But yesterday was actually when it finally clicked for Rahim Sterling. He will go on to have a stormer the rest of the season. That's a promise.
Its a strange promise mate haha but I hope you're right!!! Imagine if he gets a goal or 2 against the scousers on Sunday? Pure magic.

He's played better in the CL, but that is also the competition where Pellegrini seems to actually bother with tactics and an actual system in midfield, so I'd imagine that might be a reason why. Same for a few others. Bodes well for next year though that he plays better in a more defined system

He's been involved in 5 goals in his last 4 CL games. 3 goals, 2 assists.

Should be 3 assists but Yaya somehow missed that header last night.

It wasn't a side event, he was man of the match! He's also earned a lot of plaudits from this performance and was in the UEFA group stage team which is impressive. 5 goals created in 4 games. That's top quality. The trouble is he isn't converting that form in the league but I largely think that's down to the formation and shape of the side not suiting him. I also don't think Kolarov works well with Sterling as Kolarov's first thought is how can I get a shot/cross into the box rather than utilising Sterling's pace/positioning which Clichy does time and time again. If Clichy remains in the side until the end of the season (more often than not) then we'll see the best of Raheem. Looks like Silva and Aguero are really trusting him to produce as well now.

It wasn't a side event, he was man of the match! He's also earned a lot of plaudits from this performance and was in the UEFA group stage team which is impressive. 5 goals created in 4 games. That's top quality. The trouble is he isn't converting that form in the league but I largely think that's down to the formation and shape of the side not suiting him. I also don't think Kolarov works well with Sterling as Kolarov's first thought is how can I get a shot/cross into the box rather than utilising Sterling's pace/positioning which Clichy does time and time again. If Clichy remains in the side until the end of the season (more often than not) then we'll see the best of Raheem. Looks like Silva and Aguero are really trusting him to produce as well now.
OK. Good someone else thought so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.