Sterling is 'BETTER' than Silva and Hazard - Michael Owen

supercrystal7 said:
As I said in the Yaya Toure thread, being English makes you rated higher than any other nationality whether you are white or black. Most countries tend to overrate their own players, but we have the most powerful football media in the world and what we say has a huge influence around the world.

Sterling has had a fantastic season and more than Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard, he has driven Liverpool on in the last few months, but he is no Silva or Hazard.
You reckon? I reckon there's people in Spain or Italy that would give you a strong argument on that!

Michael Owen - you are talking
2vskt3b.jpg

jimharri said:
supercrystal7 said:
As I said in the Yaya Toure thread, being English makes you rated higher than any other nationality whether you are white or black. Most countries tend to overrate their own players, but we have the most powerful football media in the world and what we say has a huge influence around the world.

Sterling has had a fantastic season and more than Suarez, Sturridge and Gerrard, he has driven Liverpool on in the last few months, but he is no Silva or Hazard.
You reckon? I reckon there's people in Spain or Italy that would give you a strong argument on that!
I think I need to clarify what I mean by powerful first. I meant the media with the greatest influence around the world and the ability to build up the reputation and standing of a player. We are the 'kingmakers' for a lack of a better word. We can turn Bale into a global star and the most expensive player in the world. Spain can argue to be second, but nothing powerful about the Italian media.

Sterling has appeared in 21 games, has scored 9 goals and has 4 assists. Pass completion average is 80%.
Silva has appeared in 24 games, has scored 7 goals and has 9 assists. Pass completion 88%.
Hazard has appeared in 31 games, has scored 14 goals and has 7 assists. Pass completion 83%.

Sterling is the best player in the World.

supercity88 said:
Sterling has appeared in 21 games, has scored 9 goals and has 4 assists. Pass completion average is 80%.
Silva has appeared in 24 games, has scored 7 goals and has 9 assists. Pass completion 88%.
Hazard has appeared in 31 games, has scored 14 goals and has 7 assists. Pass completion 83%.

Sterling is the best player in the World.

Nah ... that Belgium/Albanian/Kosovan/English kid at United is better.

Sterling has potential to be superb, he burst onto the scene last year, then faded away, but has came back strong in fairness.
Comparing to Hazard and Silva is total bollocks.
Hazard and Silva have been consistent all season, and in Silvas case, more than just this one.
If Owen is suddenly jumping on the who is doing well at the minute, he may as well say that Connor Wickham is better than Aguero....as that as about the same logic he appears to be using.
Fk knows how these "pundits" get selected.

michael owen trying to score some brownie points with the martyrs , who now hate him because he played for the rags , he has no conscience whatsoever , if you pay him enough money , he will saying anything you want him to .

Sometimes you wonder when they come out with such comments,that you would think he had never played the game before,pandering to the scouse fans and wanting to get back on side with them after playing for the rags.....moiac.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.