Sterling or yaya against madrid?

Yaya before Sterling everytime at the moment.
Sterling has struggled big time recently.
I would even start Delph before Sterling now.
Not a great Delph fan as well.

I would start sterling if he is 100% fit and is prepared to do the defensive work like navas, make kdb play slightly deeper than his usual position with navas on the right, controling there full backs is key and with such blistering pace on counter from us they would surely be kept in check
Would introduce yahya around 60 minute for sterling or kdb if we are leading to give us the control in midfield when ferns are tiring up a bit

None of the stick though that Navas gets though is for his workrate.
The old passing shooting and crossing is his weaknesses.

He's a very good passer-rarely gives the ball away. Navas is in great form love watching him play.

Yaya please

If only Navas could put more decent crosses/ shots in he'd be a world beater but he is at least an asset moving the ball quickly out of defence and into the opposition half

Sterling all day everyday. We have to base the team round Yaya when he plays and he just isn't worth it these days, especially when De Bruyne is unreal behind Aguero.

Pretty sure Sterling will start in Madrid, barring an injury/absolute shocker tomorrow.

This is a tired argument now. People need to move on and look at what he does rather than what us perceived. His passing is spot on and he hardly ever loses the ball. His crossing isn't always up to scratch but he's always a player who's going to have lower stats as he tries to deliver a final ball. He's a candidate for PotS for me with Clichy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.