Sterling or yaya against madrid?

So Sterling has to give 100% and chase everything down, when we can absolutely guarantee Yaya won't do either.

Sterling also has a better goal scoring record in the Champions League, has provided as many assists in less minutes on the pitch. Oh and then you look at the defensive contributions were Sterling has made more tackles and interceptions in the Champions League too, despite playing a wide role were there's less opportunity for both. Yet you still want to pick Yaya? Says it all.

Sterling also has more key passes in the Champions League this season.
You can stick your stats up your arse. I go off what I see, which I'm guessing you don't. I sat next to an old tool at the Stoke game who spent all game shouting about how lazy Yaya was. Nothing g about his good work in holding and passing the ball, always looking for City players when off the ball to see where he could pass to when he got it, no, just comment after comment about laziness. Utter, utter fool. You're the same, you're just Blinded by hatred. I tried to discuss it with you, but again it's fucking pointless as all you come up with is lazy comments. You appear to be one of those fans who put running around, at times aimlessly, above skill.

You're a fool. I'll leave it at that as I don't want another warning.

This is a tired argument now. People need to move on and look at what he does rather than what us perceived. His passing is spot on and he hardly ever loses the ball. His crossing isn't always up to scratch but he's always a player who's going to have lower stats as he tries to deliver a final ball. He's a candidate for PotS for me with Clichy.

I would agree very much with this. Brings so much to the team that goes unnoticed on here at times

Yaya has 5 assists in the Premiership. Silva with his ankle has 11. De Bruyne despite missing a third of a season has 9. Navas has 6.

Yaya has 5 assists in the Premiership. Silva with his ankle has 11. De Bruyne despite missing a third of a season has 9. Navas has 6.

Whoa whoa whoa, don't use stats or the toys come out of the pram, even though we're the deluded ones.

You can stick your stats up your arse. I go off what I see, which I'm guessing you don't. I sat next to an old tool at the Stoke game who spent all game shouting about how lazy Yaya was. Nothing g about his good work in holding and passing the ball, always looking for City players when off the ball to see where he could pass to when he got it, no, just comment after comment about laziness. Utter, utter fool. You're the same, you're just Blinded by hatred. I tried to discuss it with you, but again it's fucking pointless as all you come up with is lazy comments. You appear to be one of those fans who put running around, at times aimlessly, above skill.

I wonder if you said the same when Yaya scored 20+ goals in a season!!

Start with Sterling to give us balance, then if needed later on if we are ahead that's when yaya could be useful

At the Bernabeu, we are going to be without the ball for long periods. If Delph's control and passing was better there'd be no discussion, but there isn't an obvious replacement for Silva given that Nasri is not in the squad. For me Yaya is a non-starter, but Delph is a possibility if played as a defensive shield alongside Fernando, or played centrally. Releases Fernandinho to get forward more.

Delph to man mark Modric.

The stats are a measure of the players skill, not running around aimlessly.

This is a shot in the dark here Malg, but are you Harry Redknapp away from this forum?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.