Sterling or yaya against madrid?

This could be yayas final great moment for us. Play him.

I don't think we can afford a passenger of any description for any amount of time next week to be honest.
We need to be on it from the get go with every single player.
Madrid will know what Sterling is about and God knows what Pepe & Ramos would or will do to him on their own pitch.
Nah - not for me. Sterling should be on the bench as an impact sub at best.
Why are you talking about carrying passengers in one breath then wanting Yaya to start in the next? He's been the biggest CL passenger we've had for a few years now.

If we are going to play on the counter, then accurate passing, a good final ball and the ability to score is a must. That rules out sterling and navas.

Why are you talking about carrying passengers in one breath then wanting Yaya to start in the next? He's been the biggest CL passenger we've had for a few years now.
When Yaya starts every game it seems that he feels entitled to start no matter what. Consequently, he's lazy, petulant, prone to foul, argues with the Ref, etc.

But I've noticed that when Yaya is sat out for a few games... he's pissed off.

After sitting out, Yaya comes out with a mission, intending to prove his manager wrong for benching him. And in that mood, Yaya is unstoppable going forward - and to be honest, he'll make a few amazing defensive plays as well.

It's for this reason that I think we should start Yaya against RM. I'd also like to start Sterling. If either Yaya or Sterling don't cut it, sub them off.

And that just about sums it up. For me in his current form Sterling is a complete liability and should be nowhere near the starting 11.
Yaya is the lesser of the two evils and he has been know to score the odds big goal or two when needed ;-)

Yaya has to play imo. The Ferns are great at breaking up play, but they struggle to transition the ball form defence to attack. The forwards were starved of chances v Madrid because of this. The only position I think is up for grabs is between Sterling and Navas for a spot on the wing. Navas must be knackered after 13 consecutive games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.