Sterling or yaya against madrid?

Knowing pellers it will probably be demechelis. Seriously though. A man who has played a huge part in all our recent success or someone who has contributed very little. A lot of our players will never be in a champions league semi final again, one which we dont even need to win to reach the final. Surely to a man we will rise to the occasion including Yaya!! This is our moment of destiny.

Yaya, ultimate big game player. With Silva out we need someone who can hold onto the ball and ping a pass to the forwards. Also Sterling is in poor form at the moment for whatever reason and all he seems to offer is to run fast, stop and pass backwards.

I think I'd sooner play Sterling. I know he's not had the best of times of late but his champions league form has been pretty decent and he has a better work rate than Toure. Plus it means De Bruyne gets to play in his best positon. I'd maybe give Toure half an hour at the end or something but I'd start with him on the bench I think.

Sterling has been in dismal form for a while; takes the easy option, doesn't take responsibility, rarely beats a man and freezes in biggest games at key moments - Wembley misses, poor touch when played in for a half decent chance the other night.

With silva out and nasri unavailable we have space for someone who can influence a game and not be depended on defensively - Yaya it has to be for me. Impeccable record in big games, helps us keep possession and playing for his own reputation and future - with us or elsewhere.

A lot of opinions on here on who should start. Can I throw into the mix who are the likely full backs & midfielders for Madrid and who would negate Sterling, Yaya? That left back was pretty useful on Tuesday but i felt Navas was a match. KDB also got down that right line & crossed but straight to the goalie. Can't remember the right backs name. I think Yaya could give Kroos or Modric problems because of the physical difference.

KDB not the same player wide and doesn't work hard enough without the ball- therefore the only option is Sterling which means Yaya sub. Obviously Delph on the left would not even enter the manager's mind.....

KDB not the same player wide and doesn't work hard enough without the ball- therefore the only option is Sterling which means Yaya sub. Obviously Delph on the left would not even enter the manager's mind.....
Agree about Kev and that's why he wouldn't start for me. It isn't the right game for him but he could come in handy as the game goes on. Sterling yes, Yaya yes, Sevilla yes. I can't forget that performance and I feel we have to approach this game in the same way as our best game this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.