Sterling - The Sun

You can understand the club being reluctant, in some instances to challenge the papers, but this seems a perfect opportunity for the club to take action. Petty articles and snipes were bigger and too self-assured to bother to respond too but the vitriol and lies about one of our assets the club should defend. It would provide a sign of unity with the player and foster an even more positive relationship.

The Sun has given us an open goal, lets take it and possibly influence the future trash they would considering writing

it wonder me all of sudden his outspoken agent get silence once Sterling signed for City.
there must be an instruction from City, to ignore and keep silence.
if it's true, then City such a wimp. from players on the field and up to top management.
i just hope when Pep set foot in Manchester, he will be ruthless to those fuckers.

And yet you keep reading them and replying. Is the ignore function too difficult for you to figure out, Pablito?
I've never put anyone on ignore in the 5 years I've been on here and don't intend to start now.

I've never put anyone on ignore in the 5 years I've been on here and don't intend to start now.

I've only done it once and that's because the prick reported me and I got my first warning after ten years on here. The mard arse twat is staying on ignore too.

I've only done it once and that's because the prick reported me and I got my first warning after ten years on here. The mard arse twat is staying on ignore too.
It's tempting pal, but it'd take away some of the enjoyment of being on here not reading the nonsense that makes me think about ignoring in the first place.
I imagine I'm on a couple of lists though.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.