Sterling - The Sun

Glad I live in Liverpool. I know it's not exactly a great city re: Raheem, however, at least they fucking despise The Sun and the only place I see their shit is on here.

It was Liverpool fucking football club and it's media attack dogs who started the campaign of hatred and bullying against Raheem in the first place.

Mark Chapman on 5Live asking Waddle and Hartson if they find the witch hunt on Sterlkng disgusting.

Both blamed his poor choice of friends, said the papers "need someone to blame" as if it's just inevitable.

Chapman pointed out the fact to was his mums house and he's done nowt wrong.

Ahh, wondered how long it'd take to be his fault. No wonder shithouse papers like the sun are the biggest sellers when they pander to the lowest denominator. Getting in a 'Clown' as well. Nice one our kid.

You know the old saying, mate:

It takes one to know one.

Particularly api in this case.

Ahh, wondered how long it'd take to be his fault. No wonder shithouse papers like the sun are the biggest sellers when they pander to the lowest denominator. Getting in a 'Clown' as well. Nice one our kid.

You know the old saying, mate:

It takes one to know one.

Particularly api in this case.

sterling should sue them, take it to the crown court, let other papers cover it but not the sun, watch them try to settle out of court but no take them all the way, and when he wins his case, say look what the sun has bought my mum, and then let the club ban the fuckers and say to other papers, if you tell lies about MCFC/ players we will take you to court.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.