Sterling - The Sun

r.moriarty@the-sun.co.uk

If anyone wants to message him directly.

I just googled him & it came up with top story by him.

The sun said the paper was deeply ashamed & profoundly sorry for lying about Hillsboro.

Of course you are that's why you've lied again without considering the anguish or hurt you could be causing.

I say he deserves a Churchill bust delivering.

i don't understand why City hierarchy always play nice with media scum.
ban those negative pricks from all City venue.

I think the issue is that if City ban or sue then that's fine
But if the "newspaper" and I use that term loosely, then writes a vicious article but there's truth in it, the club can't issue proceedings
So rather than deciding which stories to pursue and which ones not to, the club doesn't react to any and just has a quiet word

This tactic hasn't worked and I believe that anything like this latest Sterling hate story goes way beyond the "quiet word" but is it a go at City?
They're singling out an England international who's taking the blame for the whole inept tournament display and it was started by the BBC (Alan Shearer)

Its troy deenys turn today and it can only be a few days away from being jack Wiltshire they do him most summers pissed up smoking :+)

We'll drink a drink a drink a drink
For Raheem and his sink, his sink, his sink
He is the folly of Man City
He is the greatest money grabber
That the world has ever seen

I think the issue is that if City ban or sue then that's fine
But if the "newspaper" and I use that term loosely, then writes a vicious article but there's truth in it, the club can't issue proceedings
So rather than deciding which stories to pursue and which ones not to, the club doesn't react to any and just has a quiet word

This tactic hasn't worked and I believe that anything like this latest Sterling hate story goes way beyond the "quiet word" but is it a go at City?
They're singling out an England international who's taking the blame for the whole inept tournament display and it was started by the BBC (Alan Shearer)

The only two players out of the whole shambles who got selected for criticism are City players. The Herbert article was not only a go at Hart's keeping error but a deeply personal attack too. I don't think I have seen anything like that on a sportsman before, especially in a broadsheet. The Sun calls Sterling 'idiotic' for going on holiday when every single person in the England party will have done the same.

When everybody gets the same treatment I might think it is not aimed at City generally but I am afraid this is just another example of the media treating City differently top other teams

Last edited:
I think we need to identify the 'writers' of these stories and wait for them to turn up at The Etihad and then tell them - 'YER BANNED'!
We need to identify the writers of these stories and compile a dossier on all the other lies and witch hunts they have been involved in, then circulate far and wide. They are trying their hardest to ruin Raheems career, let's see how they like the shoe being on the other foot. Gutter press shithouses.

The only two players out of the whole shambles who got selected for criticism are City players. The Herbert article was not only an go at Hart's keeping error but a deeply personal attack too. I don't think I have seen anything like that on a sportsman before, especially in a broadsheet. The Sun calls Sterling 'idiotic' for going on holiday when every single person in the England party will have done the same.

When everybody gets the same treatment I might think it is not aimed at City generally but I am afraid this is just another example of the media treating City differently top other teams

He didn't even go on holiday! He went home to see his mum while Rooney and co flew out to their yachts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.