Sterling - The Sun

You can all-too-easily imagine the conversation between the head shithouses.

"We can't lead with the referendum fall-out. We lied through our teeth and the readers are cottoning on to that. We need a hate figure to distract from the biggest news story in living memory. What about Katie Hopkins?"

"She is one of ours chief"

"Ah crap, yeah. Kelvin McKenzie?"

"Again, one of ours boss"

"Fucks sake, I'm sensing a pattern emerging here. Do we employ anyone who isn't a despicable c***? I've got it! Raheem Sterling! What have we got on him?"

"Nothing boss. He's a likable lad by all accounts who is getting unfairly scapegoated for poor form and a lack of confidence."

"Wait a minute, I'm sure I saw something once that revealed he's got a posh sink..."

"Er, are you sure chief? It isnt topical, relevent or even news of any kind whatsoever"

"We make the news son"

OBSCENE......is the right word for the Sun...and they call themselves journalists......Jesus Christ.

Can someone come up with a belting tune, including him and his sink, and ensure it is sung throughout every game this season please? Then add a witty one to sing at opposition fans giving him shit too.

It's the countries biggest selling newspaper, says a lot about the people of Britain.

You don't do this the day you get embarrassed in the euros. You don't create attention to yourself.

the media are going over the top with him and it is unfair but you don't give them fuel like this.

Can someone come up with a belting tune, including him and his sink, and ensure it is sung throughout every game this season please? Then add a witty one to sing at opposition fans giving him shit too.

To the tune of it should have been ten

He's got a posh sink
He's got a posh si-ink
Raheem Sterling
He's got a posh sink

Hah this is comical. It's so ridiculous that at first I thought it was some sort of spoof article a la The Onion.

That is one helluva sink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.