Sterling - The Sun

They're in all out assault mode now, on our players and club

image.jpg

image.jpg

Needs to question his friends wisdom in putting a video up like that at this moment in time.if the amo is out there of course a national paper will use it.
Sterlings house cars etc will be no different to any other young prem players houses but the difference is their so called friends don't hang them out to dry posting private videos,after England's worst ever defeat

The Sun really is a contemptible piece of shit. I'm only surprised they haven't claimed he bought the sink from Isis and did it deliberately knowing it was funding terrorism.
I know it's club policy to ignore these sort of things but enough is enough. They are doing their fucking damnedest to ruin him, it's organised fucking bullying and the club should act and ban these fucking lowlifes from the stadium and the campus.

42 people dead in Istanbul and thats their front page? Fucking shitrag of a "newspaper". These twats could print that the sky is blue and id have my doubts, fuck em

Trying to understand why the way how he spends his money has anything to do with any of us.

His publicly known wages are paid by City and taxed accordingly, so why should he be conservative about his life style cost ?
There again they need to sell newspapers so perhaps their skewed logic feels that football stars are different and should be accountable for the way they spend their earnings to the general public.

To criticise his actual pay packet is one thing but headlining his spending methods is desperate journalism.

This really is trial by media and whilst some have criticised the way he has been singled out for his England performances this is becoming a personal crusade to try and destroy a 21 year old young man and make him public enemy No 1

Who is advising this fucking clown, he can't keep himself quiet for one fucking minute, talk about Lyeing low or bringing things on yourself what does he do.

WTF. He sent a private snapchat to a friend.

It's his friend who should be lynched not Raheem.

I once knew a man who owned several companies and his earning power allowed him to spend extravagantly.
His business partner advised him against this but he said no and bought the things he wanted.

RS may be just as single minded as this person and frankly may be indifferent to the headlines he receives. His attitude may very well be one of úp yours´ to the whole of the media and he can cope adequately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.