Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gabriel said:
He had a lovely moment when he was surrounded by defenders and Cleverley passed the ball into open space. At first it looked like a misplaced pass, as a West Ham player came in and took it, but the reality was that our other players were not as aware as Jovetic and failed to move into the vacant area. Once he's up and running with Silva, Nasri, and Aguero, I perish to think what they'll do to some sides.

And now we've got Zinedine Cleverley in our team anything's possible LOL

mcfcinprague said:
Gabriel said:
He had a lovely moment when he was surrounded by defenders and Cleverley passed the ball into open space. At first it looked like a misplaced pass, as a West Ham player came in and took it, but the reality was that our other players were not as aware as Jovetic and failed to move into the vacant area. Once he's up and running with Silva, Nasri, and Aguero, I perish to think what they'll do to some sides.

That's the Quadruple in the bag now :)

mcfcinprague said:
Gabriel said:

Haha I love that summary. At first it looked like a misplaced pass because it didn't go to anyone! Jesus! I am a football genius then, the amount of passes I make that were intended for people, but they weren't on the same wave length! I get what you're saying though!

kanovic said:
Is he fit for tomorrow?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/January/City-v-Watford-Pellegrini-preview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ni-preview</a>

David Silva will also be absent tomorrow after picking up a slight hamstring strain, but manager Manuel Pellegrini does not expect to be without either player for too long.

“Negredo has a shoulder injury and we will see how he is over the weekend,” said the City boss. “The initial opinion is that it is a minor problem and nothing more.

“Silva is not 100% so will be rested against Watford. He has a slight hamstring strain – nothing too serious – but he won’t play tomorrow as a precaution more than anything else.

“The rest of the squad is available for the match with Watford including Micah Richards and Stevan Jovetic.”

Ducado said:
kanovic said:
Is he fit for tomorrow?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2014/January/City-v-Watford-Pellegrini-preview" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... ni-preview</a>

David Silva will also be absent tomorrow after picking up a slight hamstring strain, but manager Manuel Pellegrini does not expect to be without either player for too long.

“Negredo has a shoulder injury and we will see how he is over the weekend,” said the City boss. “The initial opinion is that it is a minor problem and nothing more.

“Silva is not 100% so will be rested against Watford. He has a slight hamstring strain – nothing too serious – but he won’t play tomorrow as a precaution more than anything else.

“The rest of the squad is available for the match with Watford including Micah Richards and Stevan Jovetic.”
Thanks for that mate!

Jovetic is a very talented footballer.

If he can stay fit then he will be a great addition to the squad.....and I am really looking forward to seeing him play on a regular basis.

Would like to see dzeko and aguero start tomorrow (maybe 60 mins or so for him) with Jovetic in the silva role off them

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Would like to see dzeko and aguero start tomorrow (maybe 60 mins or so for him) with Jovetic in the silva role off them

I doubt that Jovetic will start because he's played about 20 minutes competitive football since the game at Newcastle on 30 October, though I think we'll see another 20 - 30 minutes from him (hopefully!). I suspect we'll get the same from Rodwell too (again, hopefully!). Negredo is out with his shoulder, Aguero managed about half an hour on Saturday and an hour on Wednesday, so I suspect Pellers might want another hour tomorrow so he can play the full 90 at Spurs (if needed!). I think Dzeko will start and I hope Lopes does to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.