Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

Deepest Blue said:
Project said:
Finding space and angles constantly... Better players in midfield will utilise the hell out of that.
This element of his game will kill the "park the bus" merchants.
Really hope he stays fit.

That's just the aspect that we don't seem to have, and I think his repertoire will see off the likes of Puke-hiss' tactics once and for all!

Kun Aguero said:
Did he come on as a sub? just seen the goals, decided to watch Roma V Juve instead of last night non event.
Tut tut, you missed our rony then...
Yeh he did, did okay, we weren't trying too hard to keep attacking in the last 20-25mins so not much, but he didn't get injured! :)

From what we've seen of him so far, i can draw one obvious conclusion... he LOVES the old first-time flicked lay-off round the corner doesn't he! When he gets it right, one touch takes 2 or 3 players out of the game. Would be amazing if we eventually see him play with Nasri Silva and Yaya.

He was busy and had some nice touches, he's clearly a skilful and technical player but what was pretty obvious is he's going to need time to get used to the style and pace of how the rest of the team plays which only more game time will achieve. Expect another 30 mins or so from him against Watford, I'd be amazed if he starts.

Kun Aguero said:
Did he come on as a sub? just seen the goals, decided to watch Roma V Juve instead of last night non event.
i-will-fucking-kill-you-in-your-sleep1.jpg

Pity Navas went for goal when he could and should have laid the ball back to Jovetic who was clear on goal. It would have been perfect to hand Jovetich a goalscoring opportity, even better if he would have put it away as well.

Jovetich had not a lot of time to show himself as we put the foot of the gas a little bit in the last 20 mins or so, but it was all getting used to turn out on the pitch for the player probably. He might get 45 minutes vs Watford and maybe feels more confident i.e. less rusty. Same goes for Rodwell I guess.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Kun Aguero said:
i-will-fucking-kill-you-in-your-sleep1.jpg

fap-fap-fap.gif%3Fv0

GX Blue said:
Kun Aguero said:

You'd rather watch Roma v Juve in the Italian Cup than watch City reach Wembley? Each to there own i suppose.

I did, if it was closer then obviously I'd have watched it and I'll be at the final but it was a non event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.