Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Stevan Jovetic

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Deepest Blue said:
Project said:
Finding space and angles constantly... Better players in midfield will utilise the hell out of that.
This element of his game will kill the "park the bus" merchants.
Really hope he stays fit.

That's just the aspect that we don't seem to have, and I think his repertoire will see off the likes of Puke-hiss' tactics once and for all!
The lad scores some belters from range too, seen him hit some nice dipping shots over the top of various team buses in serie a.

Super David Silva 21 said:
I thought i heard the crowd singing that but was thinking, we wouldn't would we?

Not all of of us did. I have a very dark sense of humour at times but I wouldn't call that chant "support"! There were two attempts: "who the fucking hell..." and "who are ya?".

It made me smile but also "tut".

A few of the touches he had were sublime.......I cannt wait to see more of him ...hopefully he will play 45 mins vs Watford

Not everything he did was technically perfect but it was the general authority with which he was playing that was astonishing. Every movement, every run was saying "yeah, I'm here and I have every right to be here, and you're going to be hearing a lot more about me". By comparison, Boyata seems to be shivering over in his corner as if he knows he's going to be found out - which, by the way, I'm not rushing to judge,at this level. (How do they compare age-wise, just out of interest?)

Whoops, sorry. Wrong thread! I was talking about Lopes (how the fuck did that happen?!)

OB1 said:
I thought i heard the crowd singing that but was thinking, we wouldn't would we?

Not all of of us did. I have a very dark sense of humour at times but I wouldn't call that chant "support"! There were two attempts: "who the fucking hell..." and "who are ya?".

I didn't think he looked too offended at the end - nice touch giving away the shirt and got a great send off at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4lbqZ08RRQ[/youtube]

City Square said:
OB1 said:

I didn't think he looked too offended at the end - nice touch giving away the shirt and got a great send off at the end.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4lbqZ08RRQ[/youtube]

I saw someone walk towards our fans but couldn't make out who it was. I'm glad it was him, he seems like a good lad. Hope he stays fit because he's a quality player.

He had a lovely moment when he was surrounded by defenders and cleverly passed the ball into open space. At first it looked like a misplaced pass, as a West Ham player came in and took it, but the reality was that our other players were not as aware as Jovetic and failed to move into the vacant area. Once he's up and running with Silva, Nasri, and Aguero, I perish to think what they'll do to some sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.