Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was great to see his goal celebration. So much Joy.
I think he will be a key player for the rest of the season once he gets up to speed.
He is very different to our other forwards and will definitely get game time now he's fit.
Just can't believe the array of talent we now have...

Talk about coming back at the right time!
Comes on for Aguero and scores a goal.
If he stays healthy, he will be an important contributor.

Kun Aguero said:
He's fit at just the right time. I'd go with him and Dzeko against Chelsea. Harsh on Negredo but Dzeko and Jovetic seem to get on well.

I agree. The Balkan connection, Dzeko and Jovetic work well together.

Good performance from Stevan. Thought he struggled with the pace of the game at times, but overall I was very happy with him. So chuffed he bagged one too. Onwards and upwards now please Jojo!

FromPollockToSilva said:
manimanc said:
so chuffed for the kid,best goal of the night was his,got that 1st prem goal under his belt and touch wood he`ll be like a new signing...
love it...

Best goal of the night? Aguero's finish was fucking insane.
yes I know but it was purely based on the fact that jovetic has had it shit from near enough day one and this was him saying he`s arrived...

You can see he's a great player and will only get better once he's up to speed.

Had to laugh at Silva giving him a bit of a roasting for a sloppy pass that went out for a throwing.

Petetheblu said:
You can see he's a great player and will only get better once he's up to speed.

Had to laugh at Silva giving him a bit of a roasting for a sloppy pass that went out for a throwing.
not positive but I think he was having a go at the ref for the player that was pulling him before he got the pass off to Jove..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.