Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ws01 said:
cityok said:
ws01 said:
Yeah needs a few more solid hitouts.

Looks the part though - you can tell instantly from his movement and touch.

Very Nasri like I would say, with the ability to play second striker but not being able to fully lead the line.

Very Nasri like, i feel the same, as in Where is this lads best place?

In the hole, off the hip, inverted winger, attacking mid - all of those.

I feel he could be lethal in partnership with The Beast.

The Boss knows what to do with 'em

ws01 said:
cityok said:
ws01 said:
Yeah needs a few more solid hitouts.

Looks the part though - you can tell instantly from his movement and touch.

Very Nasri like I would say, with the ability to play second striker but not being able to fully lead the line.

Very Nasri like, i feel the same, as in Where is this lads best place?

In the hole, off the hip, inverted winger, attacking mid - all of those.

I feel he could be lethal in partnership with The Beast.

Maybe find out on Monday? Hope the Beast will be fit and Edin needs a bit of a rest. Assuming Kun won't be available the "Titch" should nailed on to make his home PL debut!

Floats around nicely and his movement speed and good feet are similar to Nasri but he's much more potent. Don't think he's quite up to speed yet but that's a compliment because I still thought he looked good. Lovely link up play at times. I hope he can stay injury free til the end of the season because I think he can be a big player for us and he's got a big future here

He seems like a chill guy, considering he gave away his shirt at West Ham, and his shorts today. Nice interaction with the fans.

Bruun said:
He seems like a chill guy, considering he gave away his shirt at West Ham, and his shorts today. Nice interaction with the fans.

Good job he's not Scottish - giving his shorts away at the end could have got him into a lot of trouble!

To be fair, and considering the fact that I just drink a lot of wine, he looked shit tonight. I mean, he always wanted something to happen, but the execution was just poor.

Then, finally, he scored a nice goal. It was a deflected shot but still a beauty. He really needs to step ut, now that we will miss Kun which is a huge blow. I guess we will never gonna replace him adequately, but JoJo has all the skills to be a good replacement. Maybe not in terms of goalscoring, but his contribution could be an asset.

Just hope that he's gonna explode against Chelsea. We need him now more than ever, as we miss Nasri and Sergio.

This lads got it. Touch, movement, passing, vision...he's going to link up beautifully in our system. We have an embarrassment of attacking riches but the way injuries are going we are needing them. We've not had them all fit all season.

Didnt like his first 25-30 minutes, but then showed some great moves, runs and also his goal.

Still he has to play more, get used to the team and the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.