Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Enjoyed that vid as it reminded me how sublime we were. 30-35 seconds, the pressing. Just wonderful.
Superb, one of the biggest keys for any great side in modern football is pressing high-up the pitch. Think the lad looked slightly sluggish which is only natural after his lay off, but he had some great first touches, passes and took his goal well.

Potential

i think in the next few weeks those that wrote jovetic off will see just how shortsighted the were.

hopefully his bad luck with injuries is over and he will show us we have another real talent at the club to match the best we have.

Think he's going to be huge this next month. Going to create so many opportunities for our midfield to get in on the attack. Exceptional talent. Rate him close to aguero. Watch this lad

I thought he was great, one question does he have any speed he seemed slightly slow off the mark, I know he won't be in Navas/Aguero territory but I've never seen him in full flow?

Didsbury Dave said:
Enjoyed that vid as it reminded me how sublime we were. 30-35 seconds, the pressing. Just wonderful.

Yes very true. We looked like a pack of hungry dogs! The work rate was top notch and watching it I almost felt sorry for Spurs. They must have been knackered at the end of the game.

Stevan's going to be a star BTW!

I'm buzzing for Jovetic. He is exaclty what we were missing.

David Silva can play in the hole, but he rarely scores.

r.soleofsalford said:
i think in the next few weeks those that wrote jovetic off will see just how shortsighted the were.

hopefully his bad luck with injuries is over and he will show us we have another real talent at the club to match the best we have.

Bang on the money....... I suspect that quite a few on here will be tucking into a large slice.........

Everytime I see him play I forget how big he is..a few more weeks he will catch up to the Rhythm of the premier league I think he will slim down a little or needs to slim down a tad bit just so he can improve his mobility but he looks class

Just watched the video and noticed almost at the end that he got penalised for the ball hitting his hand. How come the dickhead ref didn't see the spuds player juggling the ball in their penalty area in the first half? And we are supposedly "buying the officials"!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.