Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
From memory we only had a couple of shots where Czeh had to make a save - one of those was from Jovetic. How many shots on target from the Beast and Dzeko - I cannot remember any?
So, I'd start Jovetic on Saturday.

Bluekiwi said:
From memory we only had a couple of shots where Czeh had to make a save - one of those was from Jovetic. How many shots on target from the Beast and Dzeko - I cannot remember any?
So, I'd start Jovetic on Saturday.

I agree, would like to see Jovetic starting

yeah im definitely up for jovetic starting now. Dzeko can sit on the bench and think about all the chances hes missed. If Jovetic does shit then you can always bring dzeko back on.

sh249 said:
LJ75 said:
1. It's been mentioned several times, but ideal pairings are 1 of Aguero/Jovetic AND Negredo/Dzeko. Not Aguero/Jovetic, and not Negredo/Dzeko. Jovetic's style is too similar to Aguero's.

2. He is still looking for his place, on several occasion he almost bumped into his team mates.

Other than that, if he stays healthy, it's all going to be good.

Don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Aguero and Jovetic. In fact, given time, I suspect we will see them play together a lot.
That's what I was thinking, Aguero and Tevez did quite well together and I just have a feeling Jovetic could click with the team better, rather than how Tevez just kinda did everything for himself

kun said:
Negredo and Jovetic for Norwich, can see them causing all sorts of mayhem together.

Can't wait to see Jovetic hit match fitness because I really think he can make an impact.
Against Chelsea Negredo looked out of sorts as if he was still carrying an injury so I think he may be on the bench and Dzeko will partner Jovetic.

The law of averages says that sooner or later Dzeko is going to have a game where everything goes in rather than over the bar.
Norwich would be a good place for him to click!
CTID

Blue Elvis said:
kun said:
Negredo and Jovetic for Norwich, can see them causing all sorts of mayhem together.

Can't wait to see Jovetic hit match fitness because I really think he can make an impact.
Against Chelsea Negredo looked out of sorts as if he was still carrying an injury so I think he may be on the bench and Dzeko will partner Jovetic.

The law of averages says that sooner or later Dzeko is going to have a game where everything goes in rather than over the bar.
Norwich would be a good place for him to click!
CTID

Unfortunately his profligacy in front of goal is far too frequent to be labelled as bad luck or a bad run. Even when he scores, he misses plenty. In the famous 6-1 win, he scored 2 (one of which was a fluke) but seriously should have had 5.

According to Coombs, Jovetic revealed: "I never regretted the choice. Sure these 4-5 months have been difficult at the beginning because I was not playing - I got injured often but now it is all behind.

"I never doubted myself even in the most difficult moments. I knew that I could play in this team and now I have to prove.

"[Why did I join] City? Matija Nastasic and I talked a lot; he convinced me. I decided to come here because there is a major project with many players.

"I should have come the year before, but I was happy and I had a nice season with Montella and Fiorentina. There was also Real Madrid, but I chose City."

Cosmin said:
According to Coombs, Jovetic revealed: "I never regretted the choice. Sure these 4-5 months have been difficult at the beginning because I was not playing - I got injured often but now it is all behind.
"I never doubted myself even in the most difficult moments. I knew that I could play in this team and now I have to prove.

"[Why did I join] City? Matija Nastasic and I talked a lot; he convinced me. I decided to come here because there is a major project with many players.

"I should have come the year before, but I was happy and I had a nice season with Montella and Fiorentina. There was also Real Madrid, but I chose City."

Good to hear. Hoping Jo Jo can do really well here.

Jovetic told beIN SPORTS the other day that Pellegrini wanted him while in charge at Real Madrid. Clearly a big fan and easy to see why. From City Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.