Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It tickled me watching him shake hands with every single member on the bench when he was taken off in stark contrast to the other two subs. I think he would have carried on shaking hands in the crowd if he could have.

I've said it for a while, he's a special player and the only thing stopping him is his injuries. Great goal today and looks classy every time he gets the ball.

mr.autumn said:
Bluep*ss said:
Does anyone know?? do Nastazic ,Kolorov ,Jovetic , Dzeko , speak the same language?. I do not profess to know what the language is . -Serbian ,Montenegran ,B osnian , all ex -Yugoslavian before the split.
Just a thought!.

They all speak the same language. Technically, Dzeko speaks Bosnian and Jovetic might speak Montenegrin instead of Serbian (it's a personal choice, and I can't be bothered to try to find if he's publicly said what he prefers), and of course the Serbs speak the same. Dzeko (to the trained ear) sounds different and speaks a much different dialect, but there's less a difference than between us yanks and you guys.

And yeah, formerly, it was all Serbo-Croatian.

I like the fact you speak and spell English better than yanks.

Wasn't really sold on him before, but he looks a player.
Top finish as well. Hope we never see him dive again, was disappointed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.