Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FromPollockToSilva said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
Vienna_70 said:
Yeah, it was slightly tongue_in-cheek, PMSL.

But while Merlin and Sami are with us, I think he's more likely to be used as either first or second striker.

And while Nasri is at City, I doubt he'll get anywhere near the No. 8 shirt.

Thing is You can play him in the number 10 role and still fit Nasri and Silva in, similar to what United do with Rooney.

Periodically be held to ransom by a mercenary, cretinous gerontophile who only turns up 50% of the time?

You left out forgiving all manner of moral indiscretions.

Coming together nicely for the lad.

Fitness nearly there, couple of weeks and we'll see the man in full flow.

Love the way he drifts across the backline, dropping off to pick up the ball.

I wasn't struck on him when we signed him, but in his glimpses he has shown, with a couple of goals and his fitness coming back I think the lad could prove to be a magnificent signing.

Getting better each time he plays, and took his goal well

Looked bollocksed by the hour mark but more to come for sure

Gave a very very good account of himself today, he will be pivotal in us winning things this season. A fantastic prospect.

Nice goal today. Played well.

One thing though that he's done in a few games ve seen is trying a fancy flick in the wrong area of the pitch. He did it today deep in our own half and gave possession away in a dangerous place. Stick to doing that in and around the opposition area and he will be a real asset.

Does anyone know?? do Nastazic ,Kolorov ,Jovetic , Dzeko , speak the same language?. I do not profess to know what the language is . -Serbian ,Montenegran ,B osnian , all ex -Yugoslavian before the split.
Just a thought!.

Bluep*ss said:
Does anyone know?? do Nastazic ,Kolorov ,Jovetic , Dzeko , speak the same language?. I do not profess to know what the language is . -Serbian ,Montenegran ,B osnian , all ex -Yugoslavian before the split.
Just a thought!.

They all speak the same language. Technically, Dzeko speaks Bosnian and Jovetic might speak Montenegrin instead of Serbian (it's a personal choice, and I can't be bothered to try to find if he's publicly said what he prefers), and of course the Serbs speak the same. Dzeko (to the trained ear) sounds different and speaks a much different dialect, but there's less a difference than between us yanks and you guys.

And yeah, formerly, it was all Serbo-Croatian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.