Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent display from someone who is nowhere near fully fit and has little understanding of his teammates due to lack of games.

He's lively, never stops making runs or dropping deep trying to find space to receive a pass. When he receives the ball he's always positive.

Really excited about his good he can be.

After his hour on Saturday, I expect Jojo to play the full match tonight.

I know we can't rush him, but his return to match-fitness has been handled well and I believe he is now ready for a full 90 minutes.<br /><br />-- 12 Feb 2014, 14:14 --<br /><br />
gwt said:
One day this lad will be our #10.

Isn't 8 his favoured number?

gwt said:

Isn't 8 his favoured number?[/quote]

Haha, I don't know if I'm being reeled in here but I think he meant in terms of the position he plays. The number 10 role.

Puppet Master Silva said:
gwt said:

Haha, I don't know if I'm being reeled in here but I think he meant in terms of the position he plays. The number 10 role.[/quote]

Yeah, it was slightly tongue_in-cheek, PMS.

But while Merlin and Sami are with us, I think he's more likely to be used as either first or second striker.

And while Nasri is at City, I doubt he'll get anywhere near the No. 8 shirt.

Such a great prospect. Mega excited to see him in same team with Nasri and Silva!!!

Vienna_70 said:
After his hour on Saturday, I expect Jojo to play the full match tonight.

I know we can't rush him, but his return to match-fitness has been handled well and I believe he is now ready for a full 90 minutes.

-- 12 Feb 2014, 14:14 --

gwt said:

Calling Jovetic 'jojo' is like calling a pitbull 'Jason'.. doesnt ring right....

Vienna_70 said:
Yeah, it was slightly tongue_in-cheek, PMSL.

But while Merlin and Sami are with us, I think he's more likely to be used as either first or second striker.

Thing is You can play him in the number 10 role and still fit Nasri and Silva in, similar to what United do with Rooney.

Vienna_70 said:

Thing is You can play him in the number 10 role and still fit Nasri and Silva in, similar to what United do with Rooney.

Periodically be held to ransom by a mercenary, cretinous gerontophile who only turns up 50% of the time?

FromPollockToSilva said:
Vienna_70 said:

Periodically be held to ransom by a mercenary, cretinous gerontophile who only turns up 50% of the time?

Score and set up a shit load of goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.