Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summerbuzz said:
Very fine player, lacking a bit physically, hopefully this will improve. Minds me a bit of Bergkamp!

lacking physically?

Are you Phil Dowd in disguise, more pies buzzer?<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:43 am --<br /><br />
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Am I totally wrong saying he's kind of a big Tevez?

take a bow, make you right, a lunatic in giving him the ball always

also other players in him

bit of milner, nasri, name your player with Jovetic

He's getting slagged off to fuck on RAWK. Apparently he had a terrible game. Poor touch, poor positioning, poor passing and shit finishing aside from the goal.

I thought he made a couple of poor decisions and had a couple of bad touches, but his class and potential was there to see. He took his goal well and was unlucky not to have another.

stony said:
He's getting slagged off to fuck on RAWK. Apparently he had a terrible game. Poor touch, poor positioning, poor passing and shit finishing aside from the goal.

I thought he made a couple of poor decisions and had a couple of bad touches, but his class and potential was there to see. He took his goal well and was unlucky not to have another.

fk knows about being slagged off to fk, he made one bad mistake

the rest was full of bad passes, bad runs, tripping over over our own players feet, getting knocked down, getting back up, and yet still he still popped up for the first goal and looked a constant attacking threat up until he was taken off.. there were calls of best player taken off at that time.

Fortunately Pelle knows best.

cityok said:
stony said:

fk knows about being slagged off to fk, he made one bad mistake

the rest was full of bad passes, bad runs, tripping over over our own players feet, getting knocked down, getting back up, and yet still he still popped up for the first goal and looked a constant attacking threat up until he was taken off.. there were calls of best player taken off at that time.

Fortunately Pelle knows best.
Seriously mate, go and read the match thread on rawk. It's like they were watching a different game.

stony said:

According to RAWK they're going to beat the hell out of us and the rent boys, because we're both unimpressive! Soft arse scouse tw*ts.

It's getting to the point where I hope the scum actually beat them.

Sorry, need a shower now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.