Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ianw16 said:
stony said:
He's getting slagged off to fuck on RAWK. Apparently he had a terrible game. Poor touch, poor positioning, poor passing and shit finishing aside from the goal.

I thought he made a couple of poor decisions and had a couple of bad touches, but his class and potential was there to see. He took his goal well and was unlucky not to have another.

According to RAWK they're going to beat the hell out of us and the rent boys, because we're both unimpressive! Soft arse scouse tw*ts.

The NHS has had to rush emergency supplies of beta blockers to Merseyside, to cope with the outbreak of giddiness.
The secretary of state for health has warned that if Liverpool manage to come within 3 points of the top of the table, the government may be forced to declare a state of national emergency.

stony said:
cityok said:
stony said:
He's getting slagged off to fuck on RAWK. Apparently he had a terrible game. Poor touch, poor positioning, poor passing and shit finishing aside from the goal.

I thought he made a couple of poor decisions and had a couple of bad touches, but his class and potential was there to see. He took his goal well and was unlucky not to have another.

fk knows about being slagged off to fk, he made one bad mistake

the rest was full of bad passes, bad runs, tripping over over our own players feet, getting knocked down, getting back up, and yet still he still popped up for the first goal and looked a constant attacking threat up until he was taken off.. there were calls of best player taken off at that time.

Fortunately Pelle knows best.
Seriously mate, go and read the match thread on rawk. It's like they were watching a different game.

if this is a serious task, this is a serious response

never logged on to rawk dont even know what it means.

I would rather gargle someone else's vomit than read RAWK.

Yes they're within a point lets see if they still are at the end of the season. Personally I don't think they will be. Don't get me wrong they're a good side and I like watching them on occasion and BR has them playing some good stuff. I'm looking forward to playing them at Anfield when they'll have to make all the running. I hope they take the CL 4th spot.
So far they've been lucky with injuries to KEY players apart from SG for a few weeks (Sturridge and Lucas are not key players). We've been playing without 4 of ours at times at the same time, take Suarez Gerrard Coutinho and the shirt swapper out at the same time and they'll be nowhere.

If they ever win the PL they will be insufferable cunts.

All the above is my personal opinion of course and does not require the burning of candles

tumblr_n121kr0MMI1qkryy9o1_500.jpg

From Jovetic’s instagram: “Ja i buraz…:) Hvala za odlicnu asistenciju @ed_dzeko :) Great team performance tonight …”

Not good enough to replace Nasri yet.

He got the lowest passing accuracy yesterday.

Hopefully, his important goal will help him to be more confident for the next game.

AliWaheed said:
I don't care what anyone says, that was NOT a dive :)
You're right.
It was more as if he fainted after brushing by Luis.
Not gonna defend him but that happens all the time on the continent. He'll soon grow out if it. Remember Suarez in his early days falling all over the place...

I thought he worked hard and he took his goal well, but his touch and passing weren't that great tonight. He lost the ball a fair bit, but he also worked really hard to try and win it back and his movement is clever.

I think we're going a bit over-board on him based on what we've seen so far. I've seen a player who at times shows great ability, but also struggles to show his ability consistently. A bit like Dzeko (i'm in no way comparing their playing styles). He'll improve with games, but i'm still a bit doubtful that another niggle won't pop up out of nowhere and keep him out for some time again. I hope it doesn't, because at times his ability and skill set is exceptional.

ono said:
I thought he worked hard and he took his goal well, but his touch and passing weren't that great tonight. He lost the ball a fair bit, but he also worked really hard to try and win it back and his movement is clever.

I think we're going a bit over-board on him based on what we've seen so far. I've seen a player who at times shows great ability, but also struggles to show his ability consistently. A bit like Dzeko (i'm in no way comparing their playing styles). He'll improve with games, but i'm still a bit doubtful that another niggle won't pop up out of nowhere and keep him out for some time again. I hope it doesn't, because at times his ability and skill set is exceptional.

The guy hasn't managed a full 90 mins since coming back from injury so there's not a chance he'll have shown consistent form yet.

The thing that bodes well for Jovetic is that he is a unique player in our squad. The thing we have lacked is a player who is always looking to attack their team and can beat a man with his skill. The closest player we have is Nasri but again I think they are different types of players. Nasri is a player who keeps possession and rarely gives the ball away. Jovetic on the other hand is always looking to start an attack. I feel like he is the missing piece of the jigsaw and when he is fully fit he could be the difference between winning multiple trophies and not.

I'm impressed with him, he's got the touch so to speak and he'll be a big player for us in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.