Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the players signed last summer have come up to scratch don't see Jovetic letting us down, shame about the injuries, we still have at least 17 games left to play and that could rise to 25 so plenty of time for him to shine.

Damocles said:
I'm impressed with him, he's got the touch so to speak and he'll be a big player for us in the future.

I'm impressed with him too.

As with any player, it's going to take time for him to become accustomed to playing with his new team-mates, which they are, given his injury and illness struggles, in a new league.

Despite his height, he's not a Džeko / Negredo-type centre-forward; more like an inside-forward in old money, IMHO.

Jovetić caused problems for the chavs' defence yesterday and took his goal well.

I'm really excited about what he can bring to the squad and at his age, he has plenty of time to improve and become a real star.

Clowns on RAWK couldn't stop banging on about how shit him and Dzeko were, totally clueless kids.

Damocles said:
Armaan said:
Clowns on RAWK couldn't stop banging on about how shit him and Dzeko were, totally clueless kids.

There's your first mistake

Read the thread on rawk Damo. I thought they were talking about Barry Conlon rather than Jovetic. They go on the whole game as though he's the worst player ever to pull on a City shirt. Bizzzare.

stony said:
Damocles said:
Armaan said:

There's your first mistake

Read the thread on rawk Damo. I thought they were talking about Barry Conlon rather than Jovetic. They go on the whole game as though he's the worst player ever to pull on a City shirt. Bizzzare.
Aye it's like they were watching a totally different game.

More and more impressed with him each time I see him. He's got a directness that Silva and Nasri sometimes lack.

Hopefully Pellegrini will have a word with him about the dive though, leave that to Young, Januzaj et al down the road.

His work rate, running,movement off the ball was excellent last night,bit more composure on the ball and improve the timing of his runs,and we have a great unselfish no.10,

He will really compliment the way we play,and his link up play with nasri and silva,will be a joy, selection headaches on their way,when we have everyone back to fitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.