Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
silvasleftleg said:
I don't think he likes living in Manchester. We will probably swap him for Isco.

why don't you think he's happy here?

“Do I miss Fiorentina? Sure, Florence is a beautiful city." - Jovetic

He prefers sunshine and all that.

I think Nastasic is on his way out. So is Dzeko and Kolarov. Jovetic will no doubt exit too. Real Madrid might be a good club for him. Apparently Isco isn't happy with his new club and MP is planning to lure him to Man City. I think there will be some kind of swap deal involving Jovetic.

-- Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm --

teddykgb said:
And why does Isco's name keep coming up? He isn't playing week in week out, but is there really any indication he's even available?

Strange comment, seems like Jovetic has started to turn it on a bit. Still seems a very class player, as others have mentioned I'd love to see him in a full creative side against some teams defending deep. Throw him in with Aguero, Nasri, Silva and there's so much creativity on display.

He is in form, and I think he is about to secure himself a permanent place in the first team. Tomorrow we'll probably see Silva, Jovetic and Nasri play in the same team for the first time since pre-season.

Isco's name is popping up. I think the club is trying to sign him. He's a wonderful player that could in thhe future be David Silva' successor.

silvasleftleg said:
silvasleftleg said:
I don't think he likes living in Manchester. We will probably swap him for Isco.

I think Nastasic is on his way out. So is Dzeko and Kolarov. Jovetic will no doubt exit too. Real Madrid might be a good club for him. Apparently Isco isn't happy with his new club and MP is planning to lure him to Man City. I think there will be some kind of swap deal involving Jovetic.

teddykgb said:
And why does Isco's name keep coming up? He isn't playing week in week out, but is there really any indication he's even available?

Strange comment, seems like Jovetic has started to turn it on a bit. Still seems a very class player, as others have mentioned I'd love to see him in a full creative side against some teams defending deep. Throw him in with Aguero, Nasri, Silva and there's so much creativity on display.

He is in form, and I think he is about to secure himself a permanent place in the first team. Tomorrow we'll probably see Silva, Jovetic and Nasri play in the same team for the first time since pre-season.

Isco's name is popping up. I think the club is trying to sign him. He's a wonderful player that could in thhe future be David Silva' successor.
You absolute spoon

silvasleftleg said:
silvasleftleg said:

teddykgb said:

Keep digging

Proelia said:
silvasleftleg said:

teddykgb said:

You absolute spoon

This is a better response than I could come up with.

silvasleftleg said:
silvasleftleg said:

teddykgb said:

Are you an ITK?

silvasleftleg said:
silvasleftleg said:

Fucking hell. What was he meant to say? "Florence is a shit hole and I hate Fiorentina".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.