Stevan Jovetic (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianr said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Rammy Blue said:
I do wonder when we will finally get to see the front 6 of Fern, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic and Sergio.

I so hope we see it this season.

Liquid football, they've got the lot. The fluency, touch, intelligence skill and movement of them will be a sight to behold

Hopefully it works as it sounds on paper, and they don't just end up getting in each others way.

Yea, but I'm pretty confident they'll know what they're doing mate!

richards30 said:
Rammy Blue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
My moneys on Jovetic and Sergio. If these guys hit it off, hold on to your hats

I do wonder when we will finally get to see the front 6 of Fern, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Jovetic and Sergio.

I so hope we see it this season.

I honestly think we'll see it tuesday! Fernandihno I reckon is ready and I think pellers will go full steam and start sergio even if only 90-95% fit. Cant afford to lose on Tuesday realistically so I think it'll be:
Hart
Zab
Vinny.
Nasty
Clichy
Fernandihno
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Jovetic
Aguero
No chance

kenzie115 said:
More and more impressed with him each time I see him. He's got a directness that Silva and Nasri sometimes lack.

Hopefully Pellegrini will have a word with him about the dive though, leave that to Young, Januzaj et al down the road.

agreed he tells him anymore diving and he's out

not needed and diminished his great contribution at chelsea

The Fat el Hombre said:
adrianr said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Liquid football, they've got the lot. The fluency, touch, intelligence skill and movement of them will be a sight to behold

Hopefully it works as it sounds on paper, and they don't just end up getting in each others way.

Yea, but I'm pretty confident they'll know what they're doing mate!

Coffee just flew out of my nose reading that

And why does Isco's name keep coming up? He isn't playing week in week out, but is there really any indication he's even available?

Strange comment, seems like Jovetic has started to turn it on a bit. Still seems a very class player, as others have mentioned I'd love to see him in a full creative side against some teams defending deep. Throw him in with Aguero, Nasri, Silva and there's so much creativity on display.

silvasleftleg said:
I don't think he likes living in Manchester. We will probably swap him for Isco.

Are these the same people that were saying Silva didn't like living in Manchester prior to him signing a five year extension to his current contract last summer?

Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.